Developing SL and Opportunity Course for Community Colleges

EricGrowthEdu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4713 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My Company is in search of an SL expert(s) that can help develop a introductory course on the business opportunity inherit in SL.   The course will be marketed to Community Colleges and Adult Continuing Education centers across the US.   Interested parties should contact GrowthEducation online.  Subject line : Second Life

Thank-You.  I hope this isn't considered spam.  It is is I'm sorry

2 answers to this question

It's not spam, but it's not a question either so this really isn't the right place to post. Your best responses are likely to come from your own educator colleagues on the SLED list, so that's the first place to consider posting.  See http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/SLED for more information about resources for educators in SL, including a link for joining the SLED list if you are not already a member. You might also get some useful responses by starting a thread in one of the Forums (perhaps the Wanted section of the Commerce forum? )

Hi Eric,

I am not sure what do you mean by GrowthEducation online. Probably interested Residents will contact directly to you - EricGrowthEdu in Second Life or they will send messages via private message here at forum. So please check your private messages at forum (the envelop at the top of the screen while you are logged in).

You should consider turning on e-mail messages from Second Life  while you are offline. If there are too many instant messages  some may be lost. (You can mark this option in preference window - Ctrl+P.) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4713 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.