ADULT-FURNISHED MALDIVES LUX HOME (2 story, more than 1,450 animations + 104 prims)

millenakera

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

New! Following the success of the NY Duplexes, please welcome the new 2 story "MALDIVES LUX HOME" as designed and built by MillenaKera .

Stay with us for our shared values on:

A) THE FULL PRIVACY AND OWN SECURITY CONTROL

1. Be comfortable at home without worrying the neighbors or other tenants from peeking at your activities. The Maldives Lux Home provides full privacy and access to the security system. 

2. Own privacy also means that you can get your home location's name set into your name (for example: David's Maldives Lux Home; Tara's Maldives Lux Home). Contact MillenaKera for this feature.

B) THE HIGH-QUALITY ADULT FURNITURE

3. Each of the Maldives Lux Home is furnished with more than 1,450+ high quality adult poses/animations from awesome brands, such as:
Abiss, CasperTech, Debauchery, Nerenzo, Ruckus, Trompe Loeil, USDesigns, VRDz. We pick the quality furnitures for your needs, allowing you to save your cost and reduce your hustles, significantly.

4. Each of the Maldives Lux Home is also completed with Bento Dances from TIS and Move! Romantic couple and enjoyable single dances are available. 

5. We can also provide the Maldives Lux Home with furniture containing RLV male and female dom, BDSM, dance poles, small wine bar, arcade machine and pool table which you can play with! We can even give choices of indoor plants. These are per request, and not rez in default since they take up prims. Just contact MillenaKera for choices of extra adult-fun furniture.

6. All the fun are definitely in the house!

7. Each of the Maldives Lux Home is not multi-scenes home, since we value your needs for quality adult-animations/poses and fun equal to the designs/decors. Try these animations to believe.

C) THE EXTRA PRIMS

8. Extra prims are sufficiently provided to give you the discretion to add personal touches. You may, however, ask MillenaKera to exclude some furniture to get more prims available as per your preference.

D) SPACIOUS

9. Maldives Lux Home is a 2 story spacious home with high ceilings. The home is designed to minimize bumping/viewing into the walls while moving or enjoying the furniture, while giving you the warm feeling of being at home.

E) REASONABLY PRICED

10. In fact, you will be rewarded more than what you spend, not to mention that by staying at Maldives Lux Home you are saving your time, energy, and in the longer term, saving your costs.

AVAILABLE UNIT:

MALDIVES LUX HOME I

9. You will be given 500++ seconds to look around and try the furniture;
or contact MillenaKera for TP/longer visit

10. Maldives Lux Home is for as reasonable as L$ 405/week (promo) + 105 prims
(equal to as less as USD 1.6/week or less then USD 6/month)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO START STAYING:

- visit our Lounge, and check the RENTAL KIOSK at: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Garleon/152/190/3567
- teleport to the available Maldives Lux Home, once you are there:

a. Look for the Rental Meter, do the payment, and that is it.
b. Pay to stay for minimum 1 week.
c. After the payment, you will automatically have access to the security system.
d. to rez your stuff, you are required to join our group. For invitation, please contact: MillenaKera

For further assistance, please contact me: MillenaKera. 
Kindly give me maximum 24 hours to reply.

Give your self own comfort home, and impress your guests.
Looking forward to have you as my tenant. ^^

XOXO
MK - MillenaKera  

MK Maui Lux Home - Living Room.jpg

MK Maui Lux Home - LivingRoom.jpg

Maldives water.jpg

living room_001.jpg

living room_002.jpg

Maui Lux Home - 2nd Floor.jpg

MK Maui Lux Home - Main Bedroom.jpg

MK Maui Lux Home - Bathroom.jpg

Maui Lux Home - Extra Room.jpg

Edited by millenakera
  • Confused 1

Thanks for the comments, yet I am saving the prims for the tenants as promised in this thread. Should the tenants need more stuff, including as mentioned in B) 5 above, I will be happy to help rez more decorations from my extensive inventory (within the prims limitation).

As mentioned as well in B), we accentuate functions (adult furniture), while not deserting the designs. Yet, again as mentioned in the D), being spacious is also the main feature of the Maldives Lux Home. We hope the pictures are there to support the through explanations above, should you read the whole contents in advance 😊.

Edited by millenakera

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.