What happened to my land?

Iam Sinister

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Iam Sinister said:

I have not logged in for quite a while, but I have been a Premium Member all along and have never lapsed. I logged in today and went "Home" with my Home button and there was someone else's house and land said owned by someone else! WTF?

Was "home" a linden home?  Was it mainland?  Were you renting? 

Welcome back, @Iam Sinister!

Check your Dashboard page.  Under Land Manager, it should show what land you own, and the location(s).  Check under My Mainland or Linden Home, depending on which you have/had.  Also check your Account History/Statements.  If you show a negative balance, it may be that LL was unable to charge your payment method successfully.  In that case, your account could have fallen delinquent and your land got reclaimed by LL.

Once you've found out what you can by checking the records, you may want to open a support case.

• Like 1

It was mainland, got it from Linden it was my parcel from having Premium account.

I just checked there was never a membership lapse. Although I did figure out by looking at my history that the annual cost went up from $72 to $99 last year. : (

I opened a support case and they say they can't figure out what happened. Their records only go back to Feb 2019... seems weird not to keep all the land ownership records at least. I think what happened is when they went to this give everyone a Linden House thing happened they moved my ownership from that property I had to the Linden House spot. Oh well.

42 minutes ago, Iam Sinister said:

I think what happened is when they went to this give everyone a Linden House thing happened they moved my ownership from that property I had to the Linden House spot. Oh well.

Very unlikely, if you own mainland ánd tried to get a Linden Home your tier would need to have enough free left to get one, or manually get leveled up. Abandoning never happens just by claiming a new parcel.
The new Linden homes are around for quite some time now, ...perhaps took one and forgot? If this would be a bug or something like that we most likely would have heared about it more often on the forums.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.