• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An asexual friend of mine would not agree with you.  My understanding is that being asexual is no more "weird" than being homosexual or bi-sexual.  Granted, some asexual people still have sex, for var

Some want no sex in SL Some want no kids in SL Some want no furries in SL Some want no fees in SL Some want <insert topic here> in SL   People are people - some wan

Some = rare findings of weirdos crying out loud. Best ignored. Or in other words: "prudishness" is quite the least likely term I'd associate with SL.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Then that makes you my friend I guess lol!

Can we just acknowledge the obvious...that I (and several others for that fact) have been able to converse in a thread with you quite civilly!

You think it could be cos (as we said skabillions of times) it's not you we had a problem with, but the conversations? 

#thingsthatmakeyougohmmmmm

Edited by Jordan Whitt
3 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Can we just acknowledge the obvious...that I (and several others for that fact) have been able to converse in a thread with you quite civilly!

You think it could be cos (as we said skabillions of times) it's not you we had a problem with, but the conversations? 

Sure!

5 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Of course. My conversation reflect myself though.

2 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

But you have proven you can talk about more than...Voldemort!  (subject that shall not be named)  😉

Thank you. I am not a "one trick pony". Combine it all together and that's me.