Looking for experienced/professional photographer for modelling

JazzKatPanda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In search of a photographer who can take some extremely well angled and framed photos of my avatars in multiple settings, poses and outfits for personal, non-profit use. 

Must be comfortable working with non-human avatars.

Must be comfortable taking NSFW/nude photos as well as SFW. 

You can suggest places with unique and detailed lighting and backgrounds, as well as help with posing and outfit ideas. 

If you think you can work with me please get in contact ASAP and we can discuss details and work out arrangements with payment and the likes! Thank you. ❤️

11 hours ago, JazzKatPanda said:

In search of a photographer who can take some extremely well angled and framed photos of my avatars in multiple settings, poses and outfits for personal, non-profit use. 

Must be comfortable working with non-human avatars.

Must be comfortable taking NSFW/nude photos as well as SFW. 

You can suggest places with unique and detailed lighting and backgrounds, as well as help with posing and outfit ideas. 

If you think you can work with me please get in contact ASAP and we can discuss details and work out arrangements with payment and the likes! Thank you. ❤️

Hello, I would love to take your pictures. I will IM you inworld. Thank you!

44 minutes ago, karenx0 said:

I wish I could, but I need to protect my fellow new people from you :)

Perhaps it might be better and more appropriate to allow the person seeking a photographer to review the examples themselves, and make their own decision.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Irritums said:

Perhaps it might be better and more appropriate to allow the person seeking a photographer to review the examples themselves, and make their own decision.

I understand what you're saying. But she's a bit handful. Most of them knows about her. I won't say handful, but yeah, in one of the posts she actually said me to go and die. Lol.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.