Hiring Bloggers for Soleil et Lune

Fanta UwU

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1378 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Seeking Five Bloggers for Soleil Et Lune!

DEADLINE
~ July 23rd, 2020

Welcome to the application to become a regular blogger for Soleil et Lune!

Soleil et Lune, or {SolEtLu}, is a skin, tattoo, and makeup store, delving into fantasy and roleplay skins and tattoos later on. 

Soleil et Lune, (meaning Sun and Moon in French), was previously known as Moon.Order ({M.O}) that dealt with mesh amongst other things but has recently rebranded to {SolEtLu}, only dealing with BoM skins, makeup, and tattoos.

I (Fantasia {Muiregwen Resident}) am looking for five (5) bloggers to start blogging for Soleil et Lune to help outreach to others and potential customers.

You will be given an item the first week of the month if accepted. You can chose which tone of skin you want (both body and face) (or if it is tattoo or makeup) for new releases to feature that month (or more if you feature more than once in a month)

~~~
~~~

Requirements...
~ Must have an established Flickr account
~ Must have at least 300 followers (500 preferable)
~ Be a blogger for at least three months
~ Post a blog/photo with Soleil et Lune featured at least once a month
~ Post a blog at least three times a month (to see if you blog regularly)
~ Have professional pictures (as in high-res pictures that are at least 1000x1000 px; 'Photoshopping' is Optional)
~ Have a mesh head and body (this is due to skins being compatible with mesh only and for picture purposes)
~ Experience in BoM (skin, tattoos, and makeup are only BoM)
~ Be in the ~Moon.Order~ group (name cannot be changed) (I will give you a blogger tag if accepted)

Optional...
~ Blogging Website
~ Interest in Roleplay and Fantasy (Preferable; I like to have bloggers that line up with my intended work)

~~~
~~~

APPLICATION FORM...

https://forms.gle/6xWoY6VFAkshYymw9

SoleilEtLuneBlogging.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1378 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.