Problemas con pagos de paypal

Alexander09 Rexie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

14 answers to this question

Lo siento si esto no se traduce bien, mi español es pobre. El problema puede estar en el extremo de PayPal, verifique dos veces para ver si se está extrayendo de la tarjeta correcta para comprar para una segunda vida. Luego verifique si puede enviar dinero internacionalmente, ya que supongo que no está en Estados Unidos. Si eso se ve bien, comuníquese con el departamento de facturación de Second Life. También existe la posibilidad de que el sistema de facturación no funcione nuevamente.

4 hours ago, Alexander09 Rexie said:

Buenas que tal tengo problemas de paypal es mi primera vez que voy a comprar  los L$ pero no me lo reconoce y es la primera que me pasa ya que con la tarjeta que esta afialiada a paypal compro de todo y solo tengo problemas con SL si alguien podria ayudarme se lo agradeceria. 

Good that such I have paypal problems it is my first time that I am going to buy the L $ but it does not recognize me and it is the first time that happens to me since with the card that is affiliated to paypal I buy everything and I only have problems with SL if Someone could help me, I would appreciate it.

Su cuenta de PayPal debe estar VERIFICADA. Lo que significa que debe tener una cuenta bancaria RL adjunta, no solo una tarjeta de crédito.
Además, si se trata de una cuenta bancaria que lo financia y no de una tarjeta de crédito, es posible que deba cargar previamente la cuenta de PayPal desde la cuenta bancaria.

Your paypal account must be VERIFIED.  Meaning it must have a RL bank account attached to it - not just a credit card.
Also, if it is a bank account funding it and not a credit card, then you might need to preload the paypal account from the bank account.

8 minutes ago, sdfcsdgfr said:

Hi, could someone help me with a problem? I sold some Lindens for SL and waited for the time limit, which is 5 days, the status of the sale says complete, but the dollars never arrived in my Paypal account, could someone help me or explain me?

The money is in your USD account.  From there, you can Process.Credits out to PayPal.

• Like 3

El 19/02/2022 a las 20:35, Rowan Amore dijo:

El dinero está en su cuenta en USD. Desde allí, puede Procesar. Los créditos se envían a PayPal.

I still don't get a response, the time limit for the delivery of my tilos in dollars to my paypal account has already ended, but they never arrived, could someone explain to me?

32 minutes ago, sdfcsdgfr said:

You'll need to register an account with Tilia.  They process all USD credits to your paypal account.

I have sold Linden dollars. How do I transfer my money out of Second Life?

You may choose to credit your US dollar balance via PayPal or Skrill. To process a credit transfer, go to Process Credit.  For more information about your options and limitations, see Account Balance and the Tilia FAQ.

5 minutes ago, sdfcsdgfr said:

https://gyazo.com/a6cbf02258a77932836752d39f149752

This is what appears to me, I already have my paypal account registered to my SL, tilia, etc. but the dollars never arrived in my paypal account, could you help me? I already sent endless messages through gmail to all tilia and second life accounts, but they don't give me an answer or anything

Call Billing:

Please note that phone support is for billing issues only.  If you're having technical issues, please contact our technical support team.    
Billing support phone numbers
Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
Long-Distance: 703.286.6277
Our Billing team is available from 9am to 5pm EST(6am to 2pm PST), Monday through Friday.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sdfcsdgfr said:

I have called both numbers, but they tell me (the number you have dialed has no service)

I'm Latino, Peru

You'll have to put the US country code, 001, in front of those numbers to dial from another country.  

Also, if you don't know, you can make the call for free by using Skype on your computer.

47 minutes ago, sdfcsdgfr said:

the same thing still comes out (the number you have dialed has no service) could someone help me? I don't really know what to do to get my money deposited or in any case recover my lindens

Have you tried contacting PayPal?  As it says completed on Linden Lab's end, perhaps the issue is with PayPal?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.