Sign in to follow this  
0mit

Recommendations?

Hey guys! So I'm a newbie in second life, but I've been roleplaying for years. Most of my roleplaying has been on Gaia Online but I'm interested in dipping my toe into the water here. I've been looking over the different groups here in the forums and even submitted an application to one. I've also caught myself up on SL roleplay etiquette and the like. However, because I'm new I'm having trouble figuring out which SIMs are active and unsure of where to start. I enjoy slice of life, fantasy, supernatural, horror, and romance roleplays. I'd like to steer away from roleplay of sexual nature though I don't mind if other's do so nor do I mind adult themes. I also don't mind insinuating the act happened, I just prefer not to play it out. Thanks for any help in advance!

What kind of RP are you looking for?

(Hello fellow gaian! Welcome to SL.)

I know a few adult rated ones that are pretty active, but I don't want to suggest them if they don't fit the theme you want.

Are you part of Roleplayers Network? I think that's what its called.  SIM owners will advertise their places through the notice system.

5 hours ago, Mortified Wanderer said:

What kind of RP are you looking for?

(Hello fellow gaian! Welcome to SL.)

I know a few adult rated ones that are pretty active, but I don't want to suggest them if they don't fit the theme you want.

Are you part of Roleplayers Network? I think that's what its called.  SIM owners will advertise their places through the notice system.

I'm interested in supernatural type roleplays, some roleplays based on games or tv shows, fantasy, slice-of-life, horror, apocalyptic, survival, and so on. There's a lot I'm interested in or would be willing to give a try. I think that Superheros and Animal based roleplays are the only ones I'm not a huge fan of in general. 

Also I'm not! I'll check that out as well. Tysm! (Also, thanks for the welcome, happy to meet another gaian!)

39 minutes ago, 0mit said:

I'm interested in supernatural type roleplays, some roleplays based on games or tv shows, fantasy, slice-of-life, horror, apocalyptic, survival, and so on. There's a lot I'm interested in or would be willing to give a try. I think that Superheros and Animal based roleplays are the only ones I'm not a huge fan of in general. 

Also I'm not! I'll check that out as well. Tysm! (Also, thanks for the welcome, happy to meet another gaian!)

Hm.  You'll find a lot of fantasy & apocalptic rp sims to be in adult regions, Goblin Kingdom is not a bad place and from my experince isn't that BDSMy either, the players are relaxed.

• Like 1