Lelutka Evolution heads - your experiences?

Nika Talaj

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1237 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

LOVE my Lelutka heads, especially the Evo line.

Lake has become my go-to. New version 2.0 out now with some nice updates. I'm wearing The Skinnery Maya, Toffee.

Excited for the new upcoming head. That ad is the BOMB

I almost cried when I saw it. Heads are luxury items for me, I will not buy new heads before I have worn the one I have for a long time. I bought the Lake head just one or two weeks ago. I was afraid the "Stay at home" price could end.

That is just bad luck, buy a new product, only to wish I had waited for 2 weeks more. I will not stop shopping either, so then....

16 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

LOVE my Lelutka heads, especially the Evo line.

Lake has become my go-to. New version 2.0 out now with some nice updates. I'm wearing The Skinnery Maya, Toffee.

Excited for the new upcoming head. That ad is the BOMB

Ahhh thanks for head up about the update. I had no idea 2.0  came out. I am usually pretty good at following news about when new versions are available, but alas! Anyways it looks like a pretty extensive overhaul on the hud. Love the new eye poser, looks like it will give you finer control over them ala the Axis hud. They refined their animations again, added some new face poses too. And now it looks like we have ear piercings as well as a boat load of other kinds of piercings! The turn around and sheer amount of updates is mind boggling.

New Fleur out today.

I still like Lake better though. I had to tweak this one quite a bit to get it to where I thought it looked right. For me anyway. 

Lips/eyes needed corrections. I dislike lips which are too full particularly so that needed a lot of work on the slider. She also looked a bit too young for my tastes but again, this can be changed easily. The head IS very responsive to slider changes which is a plus.

I also found some appliers just didn't do it justice but it isn't like I don't have a ton of them and did find one I liked (The Skinerry, Shara in Toffee) with some other BOM changes (different brows helped).

I'll probably keep playing with it; eventually I'm sure I'll manage to get it to a point where I'm pleased with the result. This isn't a bad start and I'm sure I'm being super picky :P 

Fleur

Edited by Elora Lunasea
spelling
  • Like 4

It is a beautiful head, but it wasn't right for me either.  I also use Lake. It is great to see the variation though for people who maybe were looking for something  different. I think it might appeal to people who like heads like Babyface from Genus since it does feel a bit more youthful with fuller cheeks and I think the upper lip is bigger as well. Forgive me if it's not, I am just recalling my early morning try on before I went to work.  All in all, an excellent addition to Lelutka's collection.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Laurel Aurelia said:

It is a beautiful head, but it wasn't right for me either.  I also use Lake. It is great to see the variation though for people who maybe were looking for something  different. I think it might appeal to people who like heads like Babyface from Genus since it does feel a bit more youthful with fuller cheeks and I think the upper lip is bigger as well. Forgive me if it's not, I am just recalling my early morning try on before I went to work.  All in all, an excellent addition to Lelutka's collection.

The Babyface analogy is very appropriate. It's why at first I wasn't sure but as promised the sliders are extremely flexible and I managed to get it to look not quite as je-jeune. Once I added the "Mature" appearance on top of it, was certainly more towards what I'm used to. Lake still gives me the older look I prefer but I'm a head whore so I'll use Fleur too, depending on what I need it for. I never really gravitated to Babyface, though I love Strong and used it primarily until the Evo heads came on the market. Lake, reminds me more of that one. 

• Like 1

On 7/28/2020 at 12:15 PM, Mercedes Avon said:

I adore the Lelutka Evo line. I tried one on and settled for Erin and I use Nova on an alt. I wish there were more skins out for them, but over all they are my favorite heads.

I've been trying on skins made for other heads than mine. A lot of them work with mine even if not made specifically for it. So if you see a skin you like, try the demo even if it isn't for your head.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1237 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.