Inventory Search Operators

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1380 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not sure if this is the right place for this, I apologize in advance.

I use Firestorm and not too long ago I discovered that I can filter my inventory search results by using + (plus). So if I want to find a dress that fits my maitreya body, I can type "Dress + Maitreya" and it will search my inventory for items with both terms in the name, even if they're not next to eachother.

Now I'm aware that there are search filters that allow you to search by creator name, object type, etc. What I am asking for is if there are any other advanced WORD search operators like + (plus). I have tried - (minus) and it doesn't seem to work like + does. Is there a list somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

35 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

There is no list.  You already found the only "undocumented" one in Firestorm  :)

The '+' is actually documented now:

https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/fs_my_inventory_tab

image.png.46ec194ca9d3a327b00c3cb39fa4067b.png

4 hours ago, Flea Habilis said:

Now I'm aware that there are search filters that allow you to search by creator name, object type, etc. What I am asking for is if there are any other advanced WORD search operators like + (plus). I have tried - (minus) and it doesn't seem to work like + does. Is there a list somewhere?

As Whirly said, there isn't a list because there aren't other special symbols.  However, the Search does allow for one more special type of processing, which I find helpful a lot:

image.png.e75fac895b7f8db38c307b2839484ccc.png

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1380 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.