ColdCrux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1382 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

First, 

I would like to apologize if I am sending this request on this form.  I am new and quite frankly, this is somewhat confusing.  That said:

I just joined Second Life (Username: ColdCrux). And I have a problem, I am trying to post for help in your community, but I keep getting notified that I don't have access.  Before I signed up for Second Life, I was told that I could seek help or builders in the community section, but I am not able to seek advice.

My request for assistance is as follows:

I am scheduled to speak @TEDx in September, but due to COVID, the event may not be live but virtual.  I want to make my entire speech as if I was inside a video game.

Please excuse my terminology; I am not familiar with the exact terms used for this type of project so, bear with me.  For example, I just discovered the term "live-animation." 

What I want to do maybe a "game-changer." " I am a keynote speaker, and like everyone else, I have been speaking virtual due to Covid-19.

So here is what I hope to do.  I want to make a presentation, but instead of sitting in front of a camera/webcam, speaking to people and delivering my virtual lecture, with my slides in the background...

I want to make my lecture as if I were on stage in a video game.  I want to take my likeness & voice and put it on a digital/animated stage with a digital/animated audience and digital/animated theater.

I saw a television show (NBC's The Blacklist) where the actors, because of COVID, did most of the show in the arrangement of a video game.

Does this make sense?  I am not familiar with the graphics within the video game culture and was wondering if this concept of my can or will work?

The project does not have to be "live-animation." " Therefore, if you can assist me with this matter or point me in the direction, it would be appreciated.

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1382 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.