Bald base

Patti Liberty

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1377 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a catwa head  and one day I decided to see if some of my non-mesh hair would still look decent.  So I put it on then decided maybe it would look better with the bald base.   Well, long story short, it didn't look good, but now I can't get the bald base off.  There is no option to remove or take off.  So, am I stuck with this layer that I don't want or is there a way to get it removed?

Thank you!

Patti

3 answers to this question

The bald base is one of the required body pieces to be worn.  It is also sometimes called a 'brow base' or 'brows'.  If you can't remember what you had worn before you changed it, look to see if there is some type of brow base in the folder(s) for your Catwa head. 

You are always wearing a bald base (sometimes called a baldy, baldie, hairbase, or eyebrow shaper).  It's actually worn on your classic avatar, not a mesh head.  You can't detach it, because it's a texture.  And you can't use Take Off because it's one of the Essential Four items needed to define a minimum avatar (shape, skin, eyes, hairbase).  What you CAN do is choose another (probably the one saved in most of your Outfits, if you don't often change it), right click it, and choose Wear.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1377 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.