Sheryl C. DarkThorn a.k.a Blaque

Sheryl Carpaccio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Lets see i started Sl about 12 yrs ago coming from The Red Light District  i heard about Sl from Rl NEWs  and said WHAT VIRTUAL LIFE DIVOCE/ PARTNER cheating...  so I looked it up joined  and was amazed Best sl game EVER. I have been in other VLG none are as Good as Second Life ( u have to do too much ) Anywhoo since  in 2009 I have met a GANG of people  good and bad. I have had Happy days/sad days .. Sl Family members who have passed away too. Since joining in 2009 I have  learned how to build, design and make clothes and  Scripting..  Omg  I've  Dabbled in events such as MODELING, MEET and GREET, hIRE, BE HIRED, Exploring. Im challenged every day I com N SL, I WANT THE EXPERIANCE  and JOURNEY MINUS da DRAMA.  But my greattes Joys come from my 4 lil Prim Baby's  Tugz (Benafer) II  and Snugz (BenSyn)  my girls BenZa and A'Sendria.  

She Is Sensual, silly, Serious, Sexual, flirty, Naughty,Nasty,Crazy,Desirable,Classy,Sarcastic,Blunt,Compassionate,lovable, @itchy  and Opinionated..

I'm not here 2 JUDGE, sO Don't JUDGE
                                   LeiT's 
                   make it  do wht it do 
             TaKeMeAsIaMorHvNoneOfme.

Don'T bring old Baggage 
                                   2 Me
                             99 Problems
                                  butt a
                          WITCH ♂ ♀  ain't 1

sExualErRupTioNs
 Seduction IS more thn a pretty AVI/w a BANGIN bod       TLK 2 Me Express Yo-Self 
                        Get 2 Know Me 

or            
                              DELETE
                          Free Yourself

Blaque  Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ HAPPY SL

Snapshot00_277.png

Hello and how are you. Well t be honest  i have never blogged before, so I didn't realize i made more than one.  i will try t do better, but then again in all honesty is there a limit and am i supposed  to be interrogated by everyone. i recall reading somewhere  it said to  Be courteous and kind to others. but because i made one mistake  you wanna jump on my back. At this point I'm confused You said be peaceful. I DONT SEE IT.   

2 minutes ago, Sheryl Carpaccio said:

Well t be honest  i have never blogged before, so I didn't realize i made more than one.  i will try t do better, but then again in all honesty is there a limit and am i supposed  to be interrogated by everyone. i recall reading somewhere  it said to  Be courteous and kind to others. but because i made one mistake  you wanna jump on my back.

You can make as many posts as you like, with a few restrictions:

1) Posts should be under the correct topic

2) Posts should not be copies (spam)

3) Posts should follow Forum Community guidelines. 
If you follow all the rules and someone gives you a hard time for making multiple posts, I suggest a) you ask what you did wrong, and depending on the explanation b) ignore the feedback.
If you commit big enough offenses, a Linden Moderator will take action (same if people report your posts for a valid reason).

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

You can make as many posts as you like, with a few restrictions:

1) Posts should be under the correct topic

2) Posts should not be copies (spam)

3) Posts should follow Forum Community guidelines. 
If you follow all the rules and someone gives you a hard time for making multiple posts, I suggest a) you ask what you did wrong, and depending on the explanation b) ignore the feedback.
If you commit big enough offenses, a Linden Moderator will take action (same if people report your posts for a valid reason).

Thank u Much.  and i wil try to do better as long as they stay calm as well. IM NOT A BULLY but I don't  ACCEPT BULLYING FROM ANYONE. No one. and if that is a problem I  will gladly Not return here. 

Edited by Sheryl Carpaccio
to let her know i will try. because she seems kind.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sheryl Carpaccio said:

At this point I'm confused You said be peaceful. I DONT SEE IT.   

Quoting my own post below because I cannot see where I said "be peaceful" - so I am confused.

17 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

So just how many threads do you think it will take to get Friends?    This makes 3 threads today - though why all those posts actually needed new threads, I cannot for the life of me figure out.. 

image.png.a31bc574947b81f1055f8ba5e4b4a3ed.png

2 hours ago, Sheryl Carpaccio said:

Hello and how are you. Well t be honest  i have never blogged before, so I didn't realize i made more than one.  i will try t do better, but then again in all honesty is there a limit and am i supposed  to be interrogated by everyone. i recall reading somewhere  it said to  Be courteous and kind to others. but because i made one mistake  you wanna jump on my back.

I would not consider pointing out your posting issue as "jumping on your back", but maybe I'm just not as sensitive.  As Love pointed out, creating 3 threads that are basically the same, could be seen as spamming.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Quoting my own post below because I cannot see where I said "be peaceful" - so I am confused.

I would not consider pointing out your posting issue as "jumping on your back", but maybe I'm just not as sensitive.  As Love pointed out, creating 3 threads that are basically the same, could be seen as spamming.

I honestly don't see a problem with what she did.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Who care anymore, have a happy Sl...   

9 hours ago, Sheryl Carpaccio said:

Hello and how are you. Well t be honest  i have never blogged before, so I didn't realize i made more than one.  i will try t do better, but then again in all honesty is there a limit and am i supposed  to be interrogated by everyone. i recall reading somewhere  it said to  Be courteous and kind to others. but because i made one mistake  you wanna jump on my back. At this point I'm confused You said be peaceful. I DONT SEE IT.   

One person responded...hardly being "interrogated by everyone".  Also...she didn't "jump on your back".  She pointed out you had done three posts in the same vein and was trying to work out why you felt the need to do multiple threads on the same topic.  To be honest, I wondered that myself.  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.