I would like A magnitude of Sl Friends

Sheryl Carpaccio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 What if we all just became friends in this Sl of ourS. good goobly woo, What a secondlife tht would be.  😂😂😂 A little  lol dont hurt. 😜... In my profile IF U READ IT , U SHOULD )   you will learn The meaning of TAKE ME AS I AM . I expect NOTHING from anyone  that i am not willing to give. We all have good days and bad days.  sometimes i like to talk, Somtimes  I dont, There are times i like to interact with my friends and sometimes I Dont but THAT DOES not mean i dont want or dont need friends  IT only means Im busy for the moment Whatever it is. Send a mssg.. I think that is why the tools were placed in game .  I TELL YOU ALL ABOUT ME IN PROFILE  and PROBABLY things you dont need or want to know. but its there. Read and lets be Friends,  WAVES     Heeeeeeeey . SMILE

17 hours ago, Sheryl Carpaccio said:

Oh, im so sorry that  you forget easy... sounds like a personal Problem of yours.    

Maybe you want to try improving your language skills, before you try to make "witty" comments.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

This is not the way to make friends.  Nor is suddenly 'liking' someone else's postings, but that's another matter.

i agree with you. but im not here to except witty comment from anyone. i do my best to stay friendly until someone like that guys comes along with BS.. ITS NOT CALLED FOR, period. 

6 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

Maybe you want to try improving your language skills, before you try to make "witty" comments.

First,  witty comments SHOULDNT BE THROWN OUT , IF THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO EXCEPT THEM BACK,  i came in peace and Got BullS.  and you may point out what i should improve on.   I see no difference in what I typed and what you typed. Thank you

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sheryl Carpaccio said:

First,  witty comments SHOULDNT BE THROWN OUT , IF THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO EXCEPT THEM BACK,  i came in peace and Got BullS.  and you may point out what i should improve on.   I see no difference in what I typed and what you typed. Thank you

I'm just pointing out, that your comeback doesn't work. Alwins sentence is a question directed at you. It is not a statement about himself.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

I'm just pointing out, that your comeback doesn't work. Alwins sentence is a question directed at you. It is not a statement about himself.

i got it. you didn't and i don't accept witty COMMENT from anyone, cause there was NO NEED TO PUT IT OUT THERE.... DONT get madd  because one wont allow you  to throw your smartA$$  comments at them for no good reason.  I made one comment on the young lady's post about needing roommates and a few post of my own and he went there and spoil it. 

13 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

More !!!!!! and bold print would emphasize the CAPSLOCK.

When !!!!! I often like to throw in some "1's" for extra emphasis, example "!!!11!!1!1".

This is supposed to simulate being "so excited, mistyping" (as "!" and "1" are the same key).

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Sheryl Carpaccio said:

i got it. you didn't and i don't accept witty COMMENT from anyone, cause there was NO NEED TO PUT IT OUT THERE.... DONT get madd  because one wont allow you  to throw your smartA$$  comments at them for no good reason.  I made one comment on the young lady's post about needing roommates and a few post of my own and he went there and spoil it. 

Welcome to forum postings where you will find people who agree with you, people who disagree with you, and people who enjoy making witty/funny comments to lighten the mood!

• Like 2

On 7/12/2020 at 9:25 PM, Sheryl Carpaccio said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 What if we all just became friends in this Sl of ourS. good goobly woo, What a secondlife tht would be.  😂😂😂 

"Good goobly woo?" WOW. Good luck making friends this way.

Edited by shiviex
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.