New Inventory For OLD USERS

Isis Coy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1353 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone, I have been here since 2010 lol so you can imagine what my inventory  looks like. 😰 I was wondering if there was any way for users to be given a clean inventory box along side their old ones, so that wanted items could be dragged over and the old items can be deleted?  The new inventory box would allow a clean slate ( and a not so cluttered place to reorganize)  I wish i knew then what I know now about keeping things in a more manageable order. Just wondering if there was anything that can be done I know this would help me loads .

1 hour ago, Isis Coy said:

Hi everyone, I have been here since 2010 lol so you can imagine what my inventory  looks like. 😰 I was wondering if there was any way for users to be given a clean inventory box along side their old ones, so that wanted items could be dragged over and the old items can be deleted?  The new inventory box would allow a clean slate ( and a not so cluttered place to reorganize)  I wish i knew then what I know now about keeping things in a more manageable order. Just wondering if there was anything that can be done I know this would help me loads .

closest to this... create a folder "new inventory" and fill it with submaps to sort your new ánd slowly your old stuff ...

• Like 1

A caveat here, if you have your inventory sorted by date order, you may well have multiple items which will be scattered through the particular folder in newest to oldest order. If you drag them into a new sub-folder, their date order will not be perpetuated but instead they will be given a new date of when they went into that folder, and the order of appearance there is not predicatable. So you can end up with many copies of an item all with the same name, and now way of working out which is the most recent. I advise appending a two (or 3 if your inventory is really that large) digit number to the name so you can see at a glance which is the newest .

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1353 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.