Maitreya Mesh Body Lara - Shape 3

Madelaine McMasters

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1383 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi Kids,

I'm trying to precisely fit something to a friend's head. She's wearing the Maitreya Lara Body with system head, just like me. I figured I'd have her send me a copy of her shape, so I could do the fitting (she's unfamiliar with editing) but her shape is "no transfer". She has identified it as "Maitreya Mesh Body Lara - Shape 3" and shows "Onyx LeShelle Feb 09 2018" in Properties, so it really is a Maitreya shape. I've searched the marketplace and find nothing. Does anyone know if/how I might purchase a copy of this?

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1

4 answers to this question

The current Maitreya body (v5.1) doesn't use those shapes, so I don't know how it works.  They seem to have stopped using them after v4.0.  I have my old ones, but they are no trans too. If you're just trying to make her shape fit her head, though, do you have to mess with anything other than the neck size?  I would guess you can do that empirically pretty easily.

24 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

The current Maitreya body (v5.1) doesn't use those shapes, so I don't know how it works.  They seem to have stopped using them after v4.0.  I have my old ones, but they are no trans too. If you're just trying to make her shape fit her head, though, do you have to mess with anything other than the neck size?  I would guess you can do that empirically pretty easily.

It's a bit more complicated than neck size. If she can see the sliders, I'll just have her screen shot them to me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1383 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.