Meadowbrook Loftroom

suckysuzzie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1381 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, suckysuzzie said:

I just got a Meadowbrook Loftroom and, where it looks like it has a pool, I can walk on it and not go in. Any tricks?

It's not an actual pool - just a pretty pond that you cannot even wade in.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

@suckysuzzie

If you get an animated swim tube, and place it on the water surface, when you sit on the tube, the animation will pull you down to partly below the surface.

If the swim tube has swimming animations, you can also swim.

It's also possible to add fish to the pools if you edit the height of their swim path.

There will be 'sit on pool-side' type pose-balls available that would work as well, but I haven't tested them, and of course a floating pool inflatable could be used.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

@suckysuzzie

If you get an animated swim tube, and place it on the water surface, when you sit on the tube, the animation will pull you down to partly below the surface.

If the swim tube has swimming animations, you can also swim.

It's also possible to add fish to the pools if you edit the height of their swim path.

There will be 'sit on pool-side' type pose-balls available that would work as well, but I haven't tested them, and of course a floating pool inflatable could be used.

It's not actually water (read the replies).

When I had one of those I built up the sides of the pond and dropped my own water so my koi had enough room to swim around. It worked quite well. So if you want to wade in your pool create some prims adding height to the border and texture with the matching wood texture and drop some prim water. I used the prim water from Skye for mine. You can get a package with all the matching textures at the Meadowbrooke community center.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1381 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.