So! You made the mistake of clicking that link! I'm sorry! If you must know, I'm trying to whip up some interest in roleplay involving the Marvel Runaways (As seen on hit Hulu series or comic series!)  There are already some comic themed RP sims out there, so you can start brushing shoulders with the likes of Spider-Man, Iron Man, the X-Men, etc. If you're interested, but worried that you might not be an expert - no problem! We can talk things out! If you're interested in the idea of Superhero Roleplay but aren't interested in Runaways, shoot me a message anyways and I can get you in contact with some people!

That aside, I guess I should mention the main point of this is actually that I'm playing Nico Minoru. (smol Japanese goth witch seen center left) And I'd be really happy to make friends with, hang out, and just do normal Second Life stuff with someone playing Karolina Dean (big blonde hippy seen center right) They have a lovely story that involves love, jealousy, personal developement - and did I mention they're a super cute couple?

7GK9jNF.jpg

Very cool series. I would err on the side of caution, as doing this could be regarded as play of the age, since the character in question are all teens. I'm not sure how the teen scene operations in SL, but you might have to turn down the love and romance.

On 7/13/2020 at 9:59 AM, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

Very cool series. I would err on the side of caution, as doing this could be regarded as play of the age, since the character in question are all teens. I'm not sure how the teen scene operations in SL, but you might have to turn down the love and romance.

That's a fair warning! Luckily, in the current series as of 2017, everyone is 18 except Molly.  (So apparently between when Runaways first came out in 2003 and when the series picked up again in 2017, only 2 years have passed! Which is really funny to me, because that means "technically" there has been a Civil War every year since they ran away.)