Need some of these

JadoreChanel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello It's me again I need to find some HUD or something with Clevage options without changing my skin...like Babe's (Soft) Applier in the photo below: I am using a  Maitreya Body(Not BOM) its omega (but I may make it BOM)

I need these options

push up.png

Edited by JadoreChanel
add something

Many skin creators have different versions of their body skins (such as curvy, petite, athletic, push-up, etc.). It's hard to tell you what you should use, without knowing which skin you're using and whether you're using appliers or BOM.

But off the top of my head, I think I saw chest denhancers at Izzie's. Not sure about pushup though.

• Like 2

If you use BoM this free set from Plausible Body is worth a punt https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/suPPort-Cleavage-Enhancer/1889905 should you use a Glam Affair skin their satellite store (can be found with search) with older appliers has a cleavage/dehancer applier sadly no BoM/system version available i'm aware of

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

If you use BoM this free set from Plausible Body is worth a punt https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/suPPort-Cleavage-Enhancer/1889905 should you use a Glam Affair skin their satellite store (can be found with search) with older appliers has a cleavage/dehancer applier sadly no BoM/system version available i'm aware of

thanks I im using maitreya body and Genus Head .

On 7/10/2020 at 8:42 AM, JadoreChanel said:

Hello It's me again I need to find some HUD or something with Clevage options without changing my skin...like Babe's (Soft) Applier in the photo below: I am using a  Maitreya Body(Not BOM) its omega (but I may make it BOM)

I need these options

push up.png

ITgirls has skins with all of those.

I'd definitely recommend going BOM if you can. It will give you a lot more freedom in customization which as someone who is very particular about every detail of their avatar  I find this essential in the avatar customization game. Tough thing about cleavage add-ons is that unless they are made by the same creator of your skin, they will more than likely not match perfectly. I second checking out Izzies for possible solutions! Also I  did check out  that freebie BOM addon Claire posted, and in my opinion it is pretty decent. I am sure it would look even better on someone with larger breasts.

https://gyazo.com/1f0da9acdacdeac65bf7b4d6a6386d56

First picture is me with no addon on, and the second one is obviously with it. These are modifiable so you can tint them which is a nice plus. My only concern is that I am not sure how these will look on darker skin tones even with the ability to tint. 

5 hours ago, Laurel Aurelia said:

I'd definitely recommend going BOM if you can. It will give you a lot more freedom in customization which as someone who is very particular about every detail of their avatar  I find this essential in the avatar customization game. Tough thing about cleavage add-ons is that unless they are made by the same creator of your skin, they will more than likely not match perfectly. I second checking out Izzies for possible solutions! Also I  did check out  that freebie BOM addon Claire posted, and in my opinion it is pretty decent. I am sure it would look even better on someone with larger breasts.

https://gyazo.com/1f0da9acdacdeac65bf7b4d6a6386d56

First picture is me with no addon on, and the second one is obviously with it. These are modifiable so you can tint them which is a nice plus. My only concern is that I am not sure how these will look on darker skin tones even with the ability to tint. 

you got a link to it?

On 7/10/2020 at 9:42 AM, JadoreChanel said:

I need these options

push up.png

You know you can change that in appearance, right?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.