Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkhand

RP combat

looking for some role players in the eldritch, vampire and werewolf role players for dice style combat, I have all the needed systems, dark hand magic battle system, magic hammers battle system and a few other dice rolling systems, all free and in place at my Castle Ruins RP sim.

Characters will need to active and a understanding of dice style combat.

The RP background is castle wolfenstein ruins, haunted are the ground long before the castle stood,after not listening to local lore a king choose to build his dream castle there. Only to have a life time of tragedy and many lives taken by the cursed grounds a great war destroyed the castle. But the ruins are not dead, visited by secret societies as a place of worship due to the strong evil force that stalks the grounds. Numerous deities and creatures of different dimensions reside on the cursed land compelling those that stay to long to battle each others.

My story is progressing as I build ways to combat each other.

Perks

* advanced free weapons to combat with.

*No lag

*No rental schemes to "help pay the tire" always leads to lag land. I pay the land, that is part of owning a RP sim/land.

*Free scripting classes monthly

(july 26, make a fully operational magic wand with bento animations and mesh effects)

ruin3.png

ruins2.png