BeckSunflower

I'll just start writing here because...why not?

(No experience whatsoever in roleplaying but I've been wanting to try it out. Can't seem to find a decent sim that is actively engaged in a story so I thought why not do it on the forums? I'm going to start... I guess it can be para style. Everyone feel free to join in. No real rules...No experience... Typos forgiven... You don't have to be the best writer. Just don't be an ***** I guess and no god-modding (yea i did a little research). Basically how it works is if you want to reply to someone @ them in front of your paragraph and if you are expecting a reply from them or anyone else @ them after as well ( I.e @ (the person) or @ anyone (allowing anyone to reply). Pictures are welcome! Message me if you have any questions about locations where I take my pictures so you can take your own in the same place if you're in the scene. 2 paragraphs max. Let's make a story!)

Something was horribly wrong. The ground beneath Beck didn’t feel like ground at all and the sky was a blackish green. She tried to remember the last thing she had been doing before she ended up...wherever the hell she was. Either she was going crazy or were the people...shadows? “No. Something is wrong” she said to no one specifically. She was heavy. Too heavy. Gravity is off… This can’t be home. 

“Hello!” she screamed splitting her head in two. Tears stung her eyes as a terrible ringing ricocheted in her head. Beck knew she was panicking and she needed to calm herself. There was a war and she was in it. “How the hell did I get here?” She tried standing and felt the strange weight of this new world pulling her to back to the...surface? It surely wasn’t a ground. It was soft… Green like the sky but lighter. And it was wet. She stumbled through the first few steps until suddenly she was walking down a blind path.

@ anyone

Snapshot_027.png