LINDEN RESEARCH, INC. TO BE ACQUIRED

15 minutes ago, Tazzie Tuque said:

And the show goes on!ย  Sorry but there is no way any of the body physics even comes close to real body movement still.ย  But when I see them out there, it does give me a good laugh.

Hence the gif I posted.ย ๐Ÿคญ

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good day, all! Just jumping in to respond to a few of the comments... A few folks are speculating that this is the end of SL and nothing could be further fromย the truth. Any talk of dismantl

SECOND LIFE IS DEAD

In all seriousness --ย this really really is a good thing. Weโ€™re excited for the opportunities it presents and weโ€™re rock solid sure of the bright future of SL. And with thatโ€ฆ NFC ย  ย 

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Soft Linden said:

The modern understanding of physics did not prepare any of us forย Generation Freya.

ย 

Edit: In fairness, is that physics, or is that one of those always-active Booty Clapper HUDs?

You may be correct about it being a booty clapper yet I do know people who have their physics turned up to almost this level of whack.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

You may be correct about it being a booty clapper yet I do know people who have their physics turned up to almost this level of whack.

It's probably a ton of fun for them when the camera's following behind, soย I'm not one to judge. More power to them if they want to pin thoseย sliders to MAX.

Justย pray they stay out of the narrow aisles at the antique shop. ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha 8
15 minutes ago, Soft Linden said:

Justย pray they stay out of the narrow aisles at the antique shop. ๐Ÿ˜œ

ย  ย And be quick to clear the landing point when you go event shopping, to avoid getting knocked over yourself!

• Haha 3
  • ย 
ย 

ย 

Thanks, Silent Mistwalker, I did see this, but I don't think that's how NFC is intended in this discussion? Although, it may well be the more relevant meaning going forward, especially if SL did have an app for phones and tablets. Obviously not for rendering all the details and settings we currently have in our Viewers, but who knows what usefulness could be found in NFC for a phone-based SL?? And of course, it would fit with Tilia for purchases. ๐Ÿฅฐ