Eveblue Magic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1357 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Sent it many complaint about  other player ,  cant resend the files because all  was  by report abuse  in world while was  happening ,  but this  avatar continous  in the ame way .I 'm blocked  this costumer ,  but dont stop to push  my avatar  or  jump.Only got  each time an  email  by Second Life  Team .Thanks in advance  know you all  are alot  busy

2 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Eveblue Magic said:

Sent it many complaint about  other player ,  cant resend the files because all  was  by report abuse  in world while was  happening ,  but this  avatar continous  in the ame way .I 'm blocked  this costumer ,  but dont stop to push  my avatar  or  jump.Only got  each time an  email  by Second Life  Team .Thanks in advance  know you all  are alot  busy

This is a Resident to Resident forum, so you aren't talking to LL.

LL will never respond back on an Abuse Report to say whether or not they did anything.  All you will ever get is the email indicating they received it.

If someone is pushing you around, you can always Sit on the Ground and they then can't move you.  Some of the viewers also have a Move Lock option that you can set that will prevent others from pushing you.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

If you're the shop owner (in reference to the person being a "customer") you can ban the person from the shop, that is, if you have the land rights to do so. You can also purchase security systems and ban the person that way. 

If you don't have those type of land rights, or are not the shop owner, but a customer yourself, then I would contact the shop owner or land owner and report the incident to them. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1357 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.