Beta Grid Sand Box with Script Enabled?

SoniaVileva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I used to test my rig with Morris SIM in beta grid and it has been disappeared for a few days without much warning and pointers to alternative.  The rest of the sims do not allow running scripts, and many testing requires that.   I do not want to test my rig in production grid as it will be very costly for all the upload fees.   Can someone suggest a way out?

Is there a forum on what is happening with beta grid ? it will be good to get connect to those your are responsible for maintaining those servers. Hearing first hand will save a lot of time.

Thanks

Try one of the mesh sandboxes. They are fairly stable.  I haven't been using them LATELY (my testing alt, not me) but  was there last week and while MESSY they were still up.  Scripts have traditionally worked there. 

thANK YOU SO MUCH

These works with scripts !! YAY

Regions on Aditi

Aditi has limited capacity, so regions are frequently taken offline in order to make room for regions with more interesting test cases. See this page for the status of several Aditi regions.

Permanent Sandbox Regions

Residents who wish to test their stuff before bringing it to the main grid have been given dedicated regions to do so:

Wow, you're right that "Sandbox Astutula" and "Sandbox Pristina" are premium only.  I couldn't try "Sandbox Verenda" because it's offline.  It seems like "Sandbox Exemplar" and "Sandbox - Weapons testing" are gone altogether.  But Nick is right that "Sandbox Wanderton" is still good.  Scripts are only "off" at the parcel level and not the region level, so you just need to be at least 50 meters above the land mesh (at least ~76 meters on Z).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.