Cannot derez object due to Inventory fault

Odaks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1202 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Using Firestorm, if I rez a cube, then delete it, it stays put and eventually I get the above error message.

Also, if I attempt to take it back, it simply stays rezzed. Any attempt to return it by another authorised person also fails.

I've repeated this in two different regions - Babiarz and Sea of Ruby.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Edit to add:

Its been reproduced by another group member now

Second edit:

I'm now totally unable to log back in; tried several regions. "Login Failed. Despite our best efforts......"

Third edit!

LL are on the case - Status page now updated with this:-

Identified - We've identified the issue. We're working on a fix now.
Jul 8, 02:31 PDT
Investigating - Second Life is currently unavailable. Our engineers are working on correcting the issue as quickly as we can. Please check this blog for future updates as we have them.
Jul 8, 01:55 PDT

Edited by Odaks
More info

Apparently the issue has returned..or not gone away fully to begin with. I've run into this similar issue as the SLCG Station at Promethium. I was trying to delete my boat after finishing the trip and was met with "Cannot derez object due to inventory fault."  😒

22 minutes ago, seeno29 said:

I'm having the same problem, logged off ,cleared cash logged back in and it's still there, nothing we can do now, we just have to wait for them to fix it.

Yeah, skip trying this.  30 minutes later and I'm still mist with maybe 20k inv loaded

• 5 months later...

Last post in this thread was July of 2020.  I just started having this issue today January 2nd 2021.  I opened a ticket, but they said the issue was resolved.  It isn't, I am going to have to reopen the ticket.

"Thank you for contacting Second Life Support, and for your patience. At the time that you submitted your support ticket we were having some issues that were affecting inventories, rezzing, derezzing, avatar appearance, and adding and removing attachments. Thankfully this incident has since been resolved.  Thank you for informing us of this issue. I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience! 

For more information on this incident, please feel free to check out our status blog on the issue:

Thank you so much for your patience while we worked to resolve this incident. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, or if you are still experiencing any of these issues."

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1202 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.