What the hell is happening with Second life.

Kittycoco95

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is anyone having this problem? And why?

For the second time my hud scripts stop working and I can't relog in to SL. This happens around about 5pm AEST. I'm so glad they can waste time making videos on how awesome SL is and make the mainland look nice and pretty. Sorry for the rant but this is a load of BS.

• Like 1

At a store I was at with a friend, the terminals would not operate and were saying can't find inventory item. TP home was difficult. Then clothes could not be taken off and now log in is failing. I think there are problems.

This is my life right now after logging out because I couldn't rez anything all of a sudden:

33774388741cfbcacbd9198f70c5e54b.png

Restarted my computer, checked my internet connection, everything seems gucci on my end. Yet SL has decided I've had enough for the night.

Also, this is what the Marketplace does when I try to visit a store page:
cf56769444bc24e0173c377997935aca.png

I can still browse and open up pages for individual products at least. Don't worry, I'm not making any purchases while things are like this.

2 minutes ago, Hatsya said:

At a store I was at with a friend, the terminals would not operate and were saying can't find inventory item. TP home was difficult. Then clothes could not be taken off and now log in is failing. I think there are problems.

At first, I thought it was the login system but now it seems that it's a complete capabilities system failure.

7 minutes ago, Cyanide Pixie said:

This is my life right now after logging out because I couldn't rez anything all of a sudden:

33774388741cfbcacbd9198f70c5e54b.png

Restarted my computer, checked my internet connection, everything seems gucci on my end. Yet SL has decided I've had enough for the night.

Also, this is what the Marketplace does when I try to visit a store page:
cf56769444bc24e0173c377997935aca.png

I can still browse and open up pages for individual products at least. Don't worry, I'm not making any purchases while things are like this.

Same for me...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.