Stop worrying it's not you! Status says all good, can't log in today.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1275 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, DeviousDreams said:

Having the same issue. Have tried stop/start pc/router, multiple viewers, secondary account, reinstalling the viewer, dns flush.

Put the wrench aside, you dont need to remove the drum from your laundry at all... ;)

2 minutes ago, 1Amelie1 said:

Let's hope they read the forums :l

There's still a lot of the same regime left over that thought Sansar was a good idea.  I doubt they pay anyone to stay online and make sure the grid actually works.  That would make too much sense.  Lay you odds they rely on the status page.

1 minute ago, NikolaosSakamoto said:

There's still a lot of the same regime left over that thought Sansar was a good idea.  I doubt they pay anyone to stay online and make sure the grid actually works.  That would make too much sense.  Lay you odds they rely on the status page.

And that page still showing everything is A-OK!

1 minute ago, NikolaosSakamoto said:

I guess it's time to go back to real life lol

My brain does horrible stuff with things like this! I kept thinking "what if I'm banned!? What if I have negative linden!? what if my account is compromised?!" And I hate going through the list of all the bad wrong things that could be to blame, even if it doesn't match the error. :(

• Like 1

Investigating - Second Life is currently unavailable. Our engineers are working on correcting the issue as quickly as we can. Please check this blog for future updates as we have them.
Jul 8, 01:55 PDT

• Thanks 2

Just now, VonCake said:

Investigating - Second Life is currently unavailable. Our engineers are working on correcting the issue as quickly as we can. Please check this blog for future updates as we have them.

Can we do the wave thing, and cheer!  They finally finished breakfast and got to work.  The 'they' is a hope, it's most likely just the janitor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, VonCake said:

I hope they have a lot of coffee given this whole timezone thing...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1275 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.