Stop worrying it's not you! Status says all good, can't log in today.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Now you have to do it!

No whining, own it! Pair those socks!

Yes mum... (mumble)

It will end up with me throwing them out and buying new ones. Buy all black socks, good idea... just that it's all shades of black... different fabrics... different elastic top...Great idea! Buy striped socks... I have 6 lone socks with different stripes. Where are the other 6?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, CarolynnPepper said:

Its maitanance they do it Tuesday and Wednesday every week to clean up and fix things and restart all sims. That way sl runs better during this time teleporting buying stuff rezzing things may not work . Logging in may not work eather depends on region you are in i world. 

no this isnt maintenance.. theyd write it as such.. they used to do that.. tuesdays and wends are sim restarts NOT complete shut downs.. sweety i have been on sl so long im not a vet on there.. im so freaking old it aint funny.. this wasnt just the sims.. this was invi issues, profile issues mp issues.. this is NOT just maintenance. 

Lol well some are people who sleep in sl and stay logged in and if a sim is down the bots go offline . But yah also with covid servers get overloaded as well wich can cause a crash because to many people were on at the same time. And ontop of that scheduled maitanance and restarts

6 minutes ago, Halie Oh said:

no this isnt maintenance.. theyd write it as such.. they used to do that.. tuesdays and wends are sim restarts NOT complete shut downs.. sweety i have been on sl so long im not a vet on there.. im so freaking old it aint funny.. this wasnt just the sims.. this was invi issues, profile issues mp issues.. this is NOT just maintenance. 

I been in sl along time too no need to belittle . But anyway this isnt my 1st rodeo 

10 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Yes mum... (mumble)

It will end up with me throwing them out and buying new ones. Buy all black socks, good idea... just that it's all shades of black... different fabrics... different elastic top...Great idea! Buy striped socks... I have 6 lone socks with different stripes. Where are the other 6?

how great it would be to be punk and wear all colours! :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.