As soon as I uploaded most recent viewer 2 cannot see my avatar, reboot does not fix any ideas?

yolanda Blanco

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I do use advanced upon login I used basic on accident once and was surprised to see it. I also used control alt R. nothing happened. I feel like Casper wanting to be more!!!

Thanks :)))   Still looking for a solution, I also tried downloading again and that did not work, Have run out of ideas. I have just my laptop not 2 screens. I have 2 versions SL both are affected in the same way no idea why.??

3 answers to this question

Log in under advanced mode, not basic. Its under mode on the log in screen next to the login button. If you are on dual monitors, SL has to be in your primary monitor. Go to a different location. Hit Ctrl Alt R.

Ok, to add to what Mr. Oh said, the advanced menu can be activated by pressing Ctrl Alt D, or by going to me, preferences, advanced, show advanced menu.

Go to your Library clothing folder and drag one of the avatar folders there onto your avatar.

If that doesn`t rezz you, TP to Smith, clear your cache and relog back to Smith.

Open your inventory and wait there until it is fully reloaded.

Hopefully you should rezz after that and you can put your own stuff back on your avatar,

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.