LeLutka in mouselook

Spirit1553

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey my girlfriend has the LeLutka head and noticed in the mouselook that as soon as you put on your eyes or your teeth (normally you have both on) no menu on the HUD works anymore. So you can not click on them. 

Is it the same with those LeLutka the head owners?

That's a feature of Mouselook, it's nothing to do with Lelutka or the hud. Whilst in mouselook, the cursor is solely for directing your camera view; you cannot click any huds, only inworld objects. In order to access a hud, you must exit mouselook and go back to normal view.

3 hours ago, Maitimo said:

That's a feature of Mouselook, it's nothing to do with Lelutka or the hud. Whilst in mouselook, the cursor is solely for directing your camera view; you cannot click any huds, only inworld objects. In order to access a hud, you must exit mouselook and go back to normal view.

You can hold a button to gain control of the cursor while in mouselook. I believe it's Alt.

There's also a setting to either keep or hide the HUD in mouselook.

I'm not sure what the exact issue/cause is, though. From what I understood, attaching the eyes/mouth makes the HUDs break, but work if you don't have them attached. If that's correct, I'm clueless. 

3 hours ago, Maitimo said:

I can't confirm what you're saying. What Wulfie Reanimator has written works with the Alt key. I would not write that it is a LeLutka problem if I had tried it with different heads.

32 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

You can hold a button to gain control of the cursor while in mouselook. I believe it's Alt.

There's also a setting to either keep or hide the HUD in mouselook.

I'm not sure what the exact issue/cause is, though. From what I understood, attaching the eyes/mouth makes the HUDs break, but work if you don't have them attached. If that's correct, I'm clueless. 

That's the point. It all works until the teeth or the eyes are added. A suspicion of mine would be that the rootprim blocks something or because the eyes and teeth are no mod.

12 minutes ago, Spirit1553 said:

That's the point. It all works until the teeth or the eyes are added. A suspicion of mine would be that the rootprim blocks something or because the eyes and teeth are no mod.

The teeth being no mod would definitely not cause what you're describing. The head itself is no-mod too, but that doesn't seem to be breaking the HUD, right?

But out of curiosity, are the eyes/teeth attached to something on the head? (Like skull, left eye, mouth, etc.)

All attachments on the head are hidden during mouselook, not sure if rigging counts, but if they are not hidden in mouselook, they could possibly block the HUD even though they're not "on" the HUD.

For example, zooming into the edge of a prim shows it "cutting through" HUDs because of the math involved in the rendering.

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator

1 hour ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

Me too, and I'm thinking that this is a question best directed at Lelutka's customer support team.

1 hour ago, Maitimo said:

Me too, and I'm thinking that this is a question best directed at Lelutka's customer support team.

Okay, I wanted to see if maybe there's a solution or if there are others who have it. I've contacted support and they'll look into it. 

Thanks for the answers.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.