Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Robin Kiyori

Euro-friendly Sci-fi/Cyberpunk Sims?

Recommended Posts

Hey there folks! I'm trying to get back into role play in Second life and trying to find a Scifi or Cyberpunk Roleplay Sim that is friendly towards European timezones. The Search in SL hasn't been so helpful in  this so off to the forums I went.

Preferably one that alows folks to be Synth/Android  chaaracters. LGBT+ friendly is also a big bonus, My timezone is  GMT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

You might want to look at Eisa, its about androids and gynoids.

I'm already apart of Eisa! it's rp has been on hiatus since  around 2019-ish for a rebuild that will be finished  soon™.

 

 

Edited by Robin Kiyori
I derped on the timeframe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Robin Kiyori said:

I'm already apart of Eisa! it's rp has been on hiatus since  around 2019-ish for a rebuild that will be finished  soon™.

 

 

Yeah it happened back around october when the sim was blew up by a big giant evil robot that was released when the new relic controller was found. Silly gynoids went around collecting salvage for the annual holiday remembering some catastrophic event of years gone by and triggered it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to bad that the "blew-up" happend, when i just wanted to start playing there :|

 

since then, it happend not alot there to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, oOJoselinOo said:

to bad that the "blew-up" happend, when i just wanted to start playing there :|

 

since then, it happend not alot there to me.

they felt it was time to rebuild and re-theme the sim because the old build was very laggy and not well optimized for a lot of people being there. It looked nice but was very taxing on your client in some areas. plus it was time to update the storyline and look to go along withe new controllers that was found/released. this happens with some rp sims at times.. a new era for the sim.. so a new look is needed.

yeah its taken a lot of time for them to finish the rebuild.. in fact they released more items then worked on the rebuild over that time..

(even though it has androids and gynoids and is part about bdsm objectification.. it feels somewhat Gorean'ish too me too based upon the whole direction of the rp. especially with the rebuild. Like it was some lost Gor colony that used high science/magic objects to control the slaves/gynoids. parts of the history of the place even somewhat support this feeling.)

Edited by Drakonadrgora Darkfold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

they felt it was time to rebuild and re-theme the sim because the old build was very laggy and not well optimized for a lot of people being there. It looked nice but was very taxing on your client in some areas. plus it was time to update the storyline and look to go along withe new controllers that was found/released. this happens with some rp sims at times.. a new era for the sim.. so a new look is needed.

yeah its taken a lot of time for them to finish the rebuild.. in fact they released more items then worked on the rebuild over that time..

(even though it has androids and gynoids and is part about bdsm objectification.. it feels somewhat Gorean'ish too me too based upon the whole direction of the rp. especially with the rebuild. Like it was some lost Gor colony that used high science/magic objects to control the slaves/gynoids. parts of the history of the place even somewhat support this feeling.)

This to me seems fairly true. I mean it's intriguing as a setting if you take the time to dig through the fragmented lore, but I feel people lack a little creativity with the setting. I mean most units seem to be either sex dolls or defence units. I get that given the setting A.I. would still be under wraps to a certain extent. Rogue A.I.s being a fear to people, as no one wants to live under some dictatorial machine or be wiped out wholesale for being considered inferior by a machine. That said, where are the medical units, or industrial units (There is a controller for that look now to.), what about a unit that is a personal assistant... On the flip side what about people sympathetic to independent A.I. maybe they take ownership of the unit and business on paper only to allow them at least as much freedom as is possible under the laws and without outing themselves. Just seems like there is a lot of setting in the Eisa-Verse people don't explore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mortus Allen said:

This to me seems fairly true. I mean it's intriguing as a setting if you take the time to dig through the fragmented lore, but I feel people lack a little creativity with the setting. I mean most units seem to be either sex dolls or defence units. I get that given the setting A.I. would still be under wraps to a certain extent. Rogue A.I.s being a fear to people, as no one wants to live under some dictatorial machine or be wiped out wholesale for being considered inferior by a machine. That said, where are the medical units, or industrial units (There is a controller for that look now to.), what about a unit that is a personal assistant... On the flip side what about people sympathetic to independent A.I. maybe they take ownership of the unit and business on paper only to allow them at least as much freedom as is possible under the laws and without outing themselves. Just seems like there is a lot of setting in the Eisa-Verse people don't explore.

Actually some of that has been done in the past. There was a robot revolt once. And even a virus that got loose in the robots and turned all the ikitties into sex crazed machines hell bent on sexing everyone to death basically. there is even history there where some people were changed to units without their consent by the company but this it told to not have been happened by the company. there have been rogue ai and even those paid to capture them. if you ever seen the site for the rp it tells a lot of things. i dont remember the url for it anymore though.

with the new sim its going to basically tell the more of the back story of the colony i believe and where the controllers first come from. the company tries to make most think they created them but really they were created from the ancient relics that were found. in fact the heads of the company may even be part of the original lost colony hiding their true identity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...