Sign in to follow this  
MissMurderLamb

Someone moving my object WITHOUT any of my permissions?

A few days ago after renting a skybox for my breedables another renter messaged me with a image attached he had some of my breedables on his skybox that where on mine. Im not going to name this guy because I found it funny and the guy was really nice. He gave me his location on the parcel and he had some of my breedables specifically positioned on his platform eg he had one of my breedables on its side lying in a pool of blood on the floor out side and another on the kitchen table with a butcher knife through its neck he isnt the land owner or co owner and definitely doesnt have my object rights Im just so puzzled on how he moved them with out my rights and has this happened to anyone else? 😃 ill try to post a pic next time I log in to my computer 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You might get more answers, if you post this in the normal general forum, not in the adult subforum.

• Like 2

I'm assuming you still own the items. In the object editor (aka "Build Tool"), find the "Anyone:" "Move" checkbox and make sure it's not checked. Also, in the same window, the "Share" checkbox under Group name.

• Like 3

The real crime here is renting a skybox for breedables.

Think of the kittens other land owners/renters and region performance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

maybe they just had breedables that looked like yours and wasnt really yours.

they could been trying to give you a hint that they dont like breedables in the sim because of how it can cause lag if too many are rezzed at one time.

• Like 1