Someone moving my object WITHOUT any of my permissions?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1312 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A few days ago after renting a skybox for my breedables another renter messaged me with a image attached he had some of my breedables on his skybox that where on mine. Im not going to name this guy because I found it funny and the guy was really nice. He gave me his location on the parcel and he had some of my breedables specifically positioned on his platform eg he had one of my breedables on its side lying in a pool of blood on the floor out side and another on the kitchen table with a butcher knife through its neck he isnt the land owner or co owner and definitely doesnt have my object rights Im just so puzzled on how he moved them with out my rights and has this happened to anyone else? 😃 ill try to post a pic next time I log in to my computer 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

good question, but usually most of those only respond to the owner and not just anyone else.

Depends on whether you enable guest access. Virtual Kennel Club dogs will come to non-owners. At least the ones in their dog parks will.

• Like 1

Could have been any of the above.  But I think I could do it with NO permissions.

• Build a lidless box
  • Make it Phantom
  • Position it around a critter
  • Make it Physical
  • Move it, with critter inside, to where I want
  • If the critter is prone to wander, make the box transparent, and keep him caged.
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Could have been any of the above.  But I think I could do it with NO permissions.

• Build a lidless box
  • Make it Phantom
  • Position it around a critter
  • Make it Physical
  • Move it, with critter inside, to where I want
  • If the critter is prone to wander, make the box transparent, and keep him caged.

except that would not work in the case of the op.. for they said that some of them were in very specific poses. like laying on their side. something you wouldn't really be able to control just doing it your way.

21 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

except that would not work in the case of the op.. for they said that some of them were in very specific poses. like laying on their side. something you wouldn't really be able to control just doing it your way.

if is as OP says that Anyone/Group cannot edit/move then the rustler has gone to a lot of effort to set this up

assuming the cattle are physical then do as Lindal said. Capture the animals with a cager. Move the cager with the rustled cattle to the outlaw rustler corral (own parcel next door)

if the cattle are scripted to wander then disable Everyone scripts in the rustler corral (own parcel). The cattle will not try to go back home once on the rustler's parcel

then because the cattle are physical then the rustler can cage the animal in a tightly-fitted non-physics prim pen. Then rotate the pen and the animal ( being physical) will tip over onto its side

then add other effects, as the rustler has done in this case

then the rustler IM's the cattle owner and goes: omg! somebody stole your cows and killed some of them on my land! And chopped the poor wee things up for steaks and beef mince pies!  Quick! quick! come and see!

then owner comes quick quick and goes O.M.G! O.M.G !!! and the rustler goes: kehehehe 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Mollymews said:

if is as OP says that Anyone/Group cannot edit/move then the rustler has gone to a lot of effort to set this up

assuming the cattle are physical then do as Lindal said. Capture the animals with a cager. Move the cager with the rustled cattle to the outlaw rustler corral (own parcel next door)

if the cattle are scripted to wander then disable Everyone scripts in the rustler corral (own parcel). The cattle will not try to go back home once on the rustler's parcel

then because the cattle are physical then the rustler can cage the animal in a tightly-fitted non-physics prim pen. Then rotate the pen and the animal ( being physical) will tip over onto its side

then add other effects, as the rustler has done in this case

then the rustler IM's the cattle owner and goes: omg! somebody stole your cows and killed some of them on my land! And chopped the poor wee things up for steaks and beef mince pies!  Quick! quick! come and see!

then owner comes quick quick and goes O.M.G! O.M.G !!! and the rustler goes: kehehehe 🙂

A very long and complex setup indeed if that is what was done. Kind of a strange way to get someones attention to go through all of that just for a joke or prank.

1 hour ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

A very long and complex setup indeed if that is what was done. Kind of a strange way to get someones attention to go through all of that just for a joke or prank.

i don't see as much of this these days.  Way back in the day when the world was a whole lot smaller and pretty much everyone was into making stuff and messing about then this kind of activity was quite prevalent.  Setting up elaborate creative plays on other people

people who when you did this kind of thing would crack up laughing and then spend their own next few hours/days/weeks working out a even more cunning plan to get you back

should also say that the rustler person in this case might not have done anything wrong, like they never took the animals off the owners parcel. It might be that for some unknown reason they just ended up on the rustler's parcel somehow. Server glitch, wander improperly set, etc.  And the rustler just went from there when they found them on their own parcel. Just because they had nothing else to do at that moment and seemed like a fun thing to do

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1312 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.