JadoreChanel

how do I get glossines on a head and body?

Posted (edited)

Hello I use Noelle LAQ head(enabled Omega) and the Maitreya body I put the glossiness on the body using the HUD but It doesn't show on the (Head)face, Do you know any items that can help so It applies to both body and the head? See in photo below:

(Photo I took) also If there a way I can color pick to match my ears(God I hope so)

damn i look good.png

Edited by JadoreChanel

Settings on Maitreya body HUD affect only the body, not the head - (because Maitreya body has no head). For the head glossiness you have to use the LAQ head HUD.

On 6/27/2020 at 10:52 AM, Rolig Loon said:

Yeah, I didn't say there was a lot of hope.  :) There's an odd chance that the creator might say, "Oh, all you have to do is push the blue button," but many creators won't be eager to deal with anyone but the person who bought the skybox.  It can't hurt to ask.

where can I find it in LAQ HUD? I know maitreya has no body :)

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, JadoreChanel said:
On 6/27/2020 at 12:52 PM, Rolig Loon said:

Yeah, I didn't say there was a lot of hope.  :) There's an odd chance that the creator might say, "Oh, all you have to do is push the blue button," but many creators won't be eager to deal with anyone but the person who bought the skybox.  It can't hurt to ask.

where can I find it in LAQ HUD? I know maitreya has no body :)

And I know nothing about the LAQ HUD.  I couldn't see any point in shelling out a lot of extra L$ for it.  However, I suspect that it doesn't have a blue button for controlling your skybox. 😏

If you visit the LAQ store you will find the HUD. The promo material says it handles Materials. That suggests it has controls for gloss. But, I wouldn't believe it until I see it in a demo, which they have. But, I don't use LAQ so I haven't tried it. I went with GA.EG and like most heads, I think, it has gloss and other materials controls in its HUD.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LAQ/148/107/76

A lot of work goes into a HUD. So, they got the idea to drop the cost of their heads and charge separately for the HUD. You only need one. So, if you rob banks and need to change your appearance often then it is probably a good deal.

3 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

If you visit the LAQ store you will find the HUD. The promo material says it handles Materials. That suggests it has controls for gloss. But, I wouldn't believe it until I see it in a demo, which they have. But, I don't use LAQ so I haven't tried it. I went with GA.EG and like most heads, I think, it has gloss and other materials controls in its HUD.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LAQ/148/107/76

A lot of work goes into a HUD. So, they got the idea to drop the cost of their heads and charge separately for the HUD. You only need one. So, if you rob banks and need to change your appearance often then it is probably a good deal.

I have the HUD already but I'll look

57 minutes ago, JadoreChanel said:

what?

That was my reaction too.  I have no idea why you decided to quote a comment from a different thread that had absolutely nothing to do with LAQ heads, but I figured that you had buried a joke in there somewhere so I ran with it.  🙃

Posted (edited)
On 7/4/2020 at 2:08 PM, Rolig Loon said:

That was my reaction too.  I have no idea why you decided to quote a comment from a different thread that had absolutely nothing to do with LAQ heads, but I figured that you had buried a joke in there somewhere so I ran with it.  🙃

I was talking about the laq head lol and i got it on there but it cuts off on the upper part of nose

Edited by JadoreChanel