New additions to RL dictionaries from SL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Every so often, the Oxford English Dictionary incorporates new words and phrases. Here are a few suggestions:

Avi - cosplay/clubbing outfit. "Wow, great avi. No probs for you at the door!"

Bling - vulgar, low class. "Gods, she's so bling."

Build - object of current interest. "Roy, can you get your build off the dining room table? The Smiths will be here in an hour." or "Don't try talking with Debbie now; she's wrapped up in her build."

'Click on it' - investigate something, get specific information. "How much is that top?" "I don't know, click on it."

Full Sim - a popular venue. "It's always a full sim at Slimelight on a Saturday night."

Lag - any form of environmental delay. "It takes forever to get an elevator in this building!" "Yeah, lag."

Linden Love - tips, tipping for sensual entertainment. "Our waitress was really cute. Maybe give her some extra Linden love." or "If you ever want Wendy to dance for you again, give her plenty of Linden love."

LM - 'location of meeting'. "Coming for drinks after work?" "Sure, got an el-em?"

Log Out - go to sleep. "Long day. Gonna take a shower and log out."

M2 - square meters. "And the yard is 1000 square feet." "What's that in em-two?"

Mute - a public demonstration of boredom or disdain. After 15 minutes listening to Bob babble about soccer at the party, Sarah tapped the air with her finger and said, "Mute."

No-Trans - non-refundable. "Geez, Dave, don't you know that sale items are no-trans?"

Prims - clothing accessories (jewelry, bags, scarves, shoes, gloves). "C'mon, girl, we're gonna be late." "Sec, just doing my prims."

Rez - to wake up in the morning. "I can't rez properly without coffee and a cigarette."

Ric - veto. "I submitted a paper to the journal, but it got ric'd by the committee." or "How come I didn't see you in the club last night" "New bouncer. Got ric'd at the door."

RLI - 'real life interactive', RL, but viewed as a game. "She's been playing RLI for 30 years"

Sploder - slot machine. "You play the sploders if you want. I'm going to the jacuzzi."

Voice - a level of intimacy in between friend and lover. "I like Ron, but it's never gonna go beyond voice." or "I met her in a bar and we got to voice straightaway."

Zindra - Ibiza. "So where are you going on vacation?" "Zindra." :matte-motes-evil-invert:

Any other suggestions?

A number of these can't fairly be attributed to SL: Bling, Click on it, Log Out, Rez, and probably Mute.

I see Av much more than Avi.  I don't believe SL can lay general claim to avatar or its variations, but perhaps in the specific context of an avatar that routinely changes shape and clothes, it could. 

My vote is for Lag and Zindra.  Lag may not have originated with SL, but it does bring it to new heights.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.