My Wardrobe Solution

Raven Huntsman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys, I've been a part of the SL community for over a year now and I really let loose as a fashion crazy hoarder and have found the difficulties that come with having so many articles of clothing to sift through. I come from a programming background so I've always made use of RLV to script my own solutions to this problem. But recently I finished a pet project which I was doing mainly for fun. And it ended up working really well. So I've stuck it on the marketplace for others to make use of, wasn't really sure of the best way to publicise it so I'm starting this forum thread. Let me know if you have any questions :) 

Little video demo of this in action 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Raven-Wardrobe/19891286

Edited by Raven Huntsman

2 hours ago, Raven Huntsman said:

Hey guys, I've been a part of the SL community for over a year now and I really let loose as a fashion crazy hoarder and have found the difficulties that come with having so many articles of clothing to sift through. I come from a programming background so I've always made use of RLV to script my own solutions to this problem. But recently I finished a pet project which I was doing mainly for fun. And it ended up working really well. So I've stuck it on the marketplace for others to make use of, wasn't really sure of the best way to publicise it so I'm starting this forum thread. Let me know if you have any questions :) 

Little video demo of this in action 

Advertising is not allowed on the forums.  You can link your store into your signature or link a product to a reply in the wanted forum when someone is looking for that product. 

• Like 2

Honestly, your best bet is to put it out free at first as a promotion. You have some very serious competition. Once we have an established wardrobe, we won't switch, because it's time consuming, and a learning curve. I think  with some addons yours could become popular.

Edited by Bagnu

7 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

... and the forum will be graced with more spam posts, disregarding any posting rules. ☺️

Sorry!!! You are totally correct on that!!! I guess I'was too eager to help.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.