SL music streaming in & out of world - embed in webpage?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all,

I am having trouble finding a solution for this. I have a Shoutcast host for some events I'll be having in SL, and I'm all set up to stream in-world. 

However, I would like to embed a code in my website for people who can't be in world so they can tune in also. How can I embed some code in my website that appears as a mini-player? I've seen a few methods online and so far none have worked for me. I am not a coder so I may have done something wrong. 

How do you want it to be?

Have a mini player in the webpage?

<!-- START OF THE RADIO HTML5 PLAYER EMBEDDING --> <audio controls="true" preload="none"><source src="http://lamaisoncontmusic.ddns.net//;stream.mp3" type="audio/mp3"></audio> <!-- END OF THE RADIO HTML5 PLAYER EMBEDDING -->

Or simply  a link  that they will click?

http://lamaisoncontmusic.ddns.net/

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nebulosus Severine said:

Hello all,

I am having trouble finding a solution for this. I have a Shoutcast host for some events I'll be having in SL, and I'm all set up to stream in-world. 

However, I would like to embed a code in my website for people who can't be in world so they can tune in also. How can I embed some code in my website that appears as a mini-player? I've seen a few methods online and so far none have worked for me. I am not a coder so I may have done something wrong. 

you don't need a website, a stream ís already on the web, the only thing non logged in people need is your stream adress.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.