Maitreya Petite is here!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this looks like Maitreya's response to Legacy Perky, but unlike Legacy it's not a whole new body but an add-on, in the same manner as the V-Tech mod. And OMG how much do I love this thing.  Unlike

Addams already did their first release for Lara Petite. I am somewhat convinced the "big brands" will go for it. Likely not even that much of extra effort if already doin Maitreya, though I have no id

Not sure it has been posted, but Izzie's has a lovely small breast fixer with system and appliers included.  You can pretty much change any of your skins to a small breast look with minimal shading:

Posted Images

I try the demo but when the breast size is less than 25 we can see breast even on maitreya cloth. I had the same kind of problem with lara and expected that with petitit would works welll.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, adax20 said:

I try the demo but when the breast size is less than 25 we can see breast even on maitreya cloth. I had the same kind of problem with lara and expected that with petitit would works welll.

Do you mean the breasts show through you clothes? That should not be.

• Like 1
On 8/14/2020 at 4:46 PM, adax20 said:

Did you update your Lara body to v5.2? It won't work otherwise.

Or, probably less likely to be the case, are you wearing a BOM skin without having activated BOM on your body?

• 1 month later...
On 8/14/2020 at 9:46 AM, adax20 said:

That will happen if you are wearing clothes made for Maitreya with the normal chest. For smaller sizes you need Petite-specific clothes. However you are partially correct; with breast size at around 25 to 30, you can wear most regular Maitreya clothes.

Edited by Maitimo