Maitreya Petite is here!

Maitimo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1281 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, Kannazuki Koba said:

Cougar, make sure you have the proper alpha's, then you might want to add your skin texture again. I have to play a lot also! Try relog also works.

Good luck!!

I was responding to the OP.  I don't have any issues as I don't use the Maitreya Petite :)

Edited by Cougar Sangria
Added a smiley

Just in case anyone wants a quick spreadsheet of all the releases: https://tinyurl.com/mpetitelist

This has been a godsend for tracking down the newest/upcoming stuff for petite.

I would post pics of my new chest but they're not exactly SFW.  You can see them on my Flickr though XD

fireworksforums.png

Edited by Talula Shippe
nvm found a pic with petite that's SFW :P
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

It is 2 big inworld sales - Addams and Scandalize. (Addams whole month, Scandalize flash sale on outlet items). I am staying away. I do not want to stock up on fatpacks without the small chest option. I can take a look at Addams clothes below the waist and their accessories though.

I hadn't been wearing Maitreya at all but I demo'd the petite add on and really liked it and so bought it and now I guess I'll be wearing maitreya  little more, but only for this look. Honestly if Legacy had their perky shape as an add on like this I would have done that and not worried with Maitreya.

1 hour ago, KareenCruxion said:

How can you get the maitreya petite version?

48 minutes ago, Sorciaa said:

In world

39 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

... right of the main body  display on the wall, upper side.

Also. make sure that you update too the  5.2 Body, or the chest won't work

Edited by MiakisTheUsagi
typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sorciaa said:

In world

1 hour ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

.. right of the main body  display on the wall, upper side.

37 minutes ago, MiakisTheUsagi said:

Also. make sure that you update too the  5.2 Body, or the chest won't work

Okay, thanks everyone!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, KareenCruxion said:

How can you get the maitreya petite version?

It is for sale in the Maitreya main store, for L$599. It's an add-on to the main body so if you don't have Maitreya Lara, you must buy that too.

• 2 weeks later...

Legacy/TMP whenever there's an update to a part of the body: let's release an entirely new body and force everyone to pay FULL price even though 90% of the mesh stays the same! New feet, shoulders, waist, boobs, butts? That'll be 5000 x 5 please

Maitreya: Since it's just an update to a part of the body let's release an add-on, cause that's literally what it is. Since people already spent 2500 on our body, let's not be complete dicks and ask people to pay another 2500 for a partial update

This is why I'll never buy any TMP/Legacy product unless they're HEAVILY discounted, I'm talking about at least 50% off, even then I'll hesitate a lot cause of their completely idiotic server-side HUD system which goes against pretty much every UX rule in existence. Maitreya also recently gave out a fatpack of heels as a group gift iirc. The only thing I don't like about Maitreya is how strict she is with the rigging weights kit, forcing a lot of people to guess the weights or use "unofficial" weights, causing a lot of clipping with clothes, though to be fair Legacy/TMP is even worse in this regard as they literally don't hand out the weights kit AT ALL besides their "trusted" few stores. Besides that, Maitreya's easily one of the most-liked creators in SL.

Edited by MelodicRain
  • Like 3

For anyone curious (not a lot of people), I went to the Itty bitty committee event. Not a lot of stuff there was my style, but I did end up buying two items.

First was this sweater from erratic, who I feel are going to make a lot more stuff for petite in the future:

1580202913_Screenshot2020-08-13at5_42_33PM.thumb.png.c5bf4bbf83dbd9d16c4b2f64749d082c.png

Next  was this dress from Kara, for which I bought the fatpack

934624222_Screenshot2020-08-13at5_46_15PM.thumb.png.89a9a3f9337dc00c5e58c8b6f094f451.png

There's also this group gift from cheezu (group is 50L$ to join)

21997281_Screenshot2020-08-13at5_51_59PM.thumb.png.a070f0e36619c08cf8d5e5b69f6aae05.png

Edited by SassySam87
  • Like 4

59 minutes ago, adax20 said:

I try the demo but when the breast size is less than 25 we can see breast even on maitreya cloth. I had the same kind of problem with lara and expected that with petitit would works welll.

Do you mean the breasts show through you clothes? That should not be.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1281 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.