Maitreya Petite is here!

Maitimo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1288 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

A new top at Erratic too (next to the already petite group gift) with several choices in prints

I have already seen three versions in the pictures in the forums.

snapshot

• Like 4

On 7/3/2020 at 1:07 PM, Marianne Little said:

New feet that can be made smaller. I hope there will be many shoes rigged to use the feature. Now I can really make low avatars, since my personal preference is that the static feet looked big under a certain height.

Foot size can only be adjusted horizontally, not vertically. Perfect for flat feet, but far from perfect for high feet. Your height won't change.

I'm a little surprised that no one has mentioned that the Petite Add-on, while it does come with a new master HUD, does not come with a replacement or supplement for the BOM add-on HUD. Which means that you can't smooth the nipples (which are *cough cough* certainly very perky!) or the cleavage for system clothing. It's a pretty major omission, to my mind. I like the add-on a lot, but until there's a new BOM add-on HUD, I can't wear this with system tops.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ChibiDragon007 said:

The petite add on comes with its own HUD that has BOM enabled. Just click the Bakes on Mesh button like you would with the normal Maitreya body HUD. I use a BOM skin with mine and it works flawless. 

I'm sorry, I may not have made myself clear. I've enabled BOM for the add-on using the new HUD. And yes, I use my BOM skin with it, and it works perfectly!

What is missing is a new version of the BOM Add-on HUD -- the small separate one that smooths the nipples, cleavage, pelvis, butt, and toes for wear with system layers. If you use the older BOM Add-on HUD, it still works fine for the toes, butt, and pelvis, but the buttons for nipples and cleavage are rigged to the standard Lara breast sizes, which means in essence that you are back to breast size and shape pre-Petite add-on. They need to produce a new one that will smooth the nipples and the space between the breasts for the Petite.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Maitimo said:

I am starting to get frustrated that Maitreya decided to name this mod "petite". Having tried a marketplace search and turned up only thousands of items made for tiny fairies... 

It's not perfect, but search for "maitreya AND petite" or "lara AND petite". The 'and' must be capitalized.

That said, I found this and it's hilariously perfect: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/PCP-Toilet-Paper-Stuffing-White/19936479

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I bought the petite but I cannot for the life of me get it to show, all it does is flicker. I have tried the underwear layer, the clothing layer and still nothing. No, I haven't done the BOM because I do not have it enabled and I don't have any skins right now that do BOM. So, what am I doing wrong. I have followed the notecard and it just isn't working. Can anyone help me figure this out?

On 7/3/2020 at 4:01 AM, Maitimo said:

So this looks like Maitreya's response to Legacy Perky, but unlike Legacy it's not a whole new body but an add-on, in the same manner as the V-Tech mod. And OMG how much do I love this thing.  Unlike the regular Maitreya chest you can dial the breast size slider down to 0 without it going concave or distorting in any way. It looks great with my boy skin, and also looks good with Pink Fuel and their flat-chest and small-chest options.

I can't show it in all its glory here, but here it is with the included lingerie, made by Addams. Hopefully Addams and some other creators will make content to fit. But in the meantime it fits pretty well with some clothing made for the "Simple Stuff" add-on (Two-Sided is the best store for these). And it fits plenty of regular Maitreya clothing provided that you dial the breast size sliders up a bit (to around 20).

50071340377_005be3a584_b.jpg

That actually looks pretty good.  I usually use big ole boobies but it's nice to know it can be done now.  Looks cool.

On 7/12/2020 at 11:51 PM, Annie Nova said:

I bought the petite but I cannot for the life of me get it to show, all it does is flicker. I have tried the underwear layer, the clothing layer and still nothing. No, I haven't done the BOM because I do not have it enabled and I don't have any skins right now that do BOM. So, what am I doing wrong. I have followed the notecard and it just isn't working. Can anyone help me figure this out?

Did you do the Lara body update to 5.2?  Get a redelivery.

3 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Did you do the Lara body update to 5.2?  Get a redelivery.

Yep, I did twice. I cannot figure out why it's not showing up, unless you have to wear the shape and not mod it. It flickers like it should have an alpha 

34 minutes ago, Annie Nova said:

Yep, I did twice. I cannot figure out why it's not showing up, unless you have to wear the shape and not mod it. It flickers like it should have an alpha 

That's so weird.  I wore the 5.2 with my normal shape, and then "added" the Petite and it auto alpha'd and was fine. I did have issues with the updated Lara HUD not working and had to relog and reattach the body several times.  

Are you somewhere that doesn't allow scripts to run?  That's the only thing I can think of. 

@Annie Nova When I demoed it, I think they said to make sure you are wearing the new hud that comes with the petite mod and then the new chest should appear instead of the normal one.  I think you can take off the hud after that though. I don't have the full version though so I can't say for sure. 

Edited by Laurel Aurelia
forever a terrible speller.

47 minutes ago, Laurel Aurelia said:

@Annie Nova When I demoed it, I think they said to make sure you are wearing the new hud that comes with the petite mod and then the new chest should appear instead of the normal one.  I think you can take off the hud after that though. I don't have the full version though so I can't say for sure. 

I did have the petite hud on and it still didn't work 

11 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

That's so weird.  I wore the 5.2 with my normal shape, and then "added" the Petite and it auto alpha'd and was fine. I did have issues with the updated Lara HUD not working and had to relog and reattach the body several times.  

Are you somewhere that doesn't allow scripts to run?  That's the only thing I can think of. 

I'm on my own land, so yes scripts are allowed

Went shopping as soon as I saw this thread! It's a cute shape. Its such a shame that they went with the name petite when Slink Petite (which I also own) already exists. Despite it not being nearly as widely supported as the popular bodies there are still a ton of clothes out for the slink petite and it makes searching for maitreya petite compatible clothes really hard since most of those slink petite clothes will include regular maitreya sizes and still show up in a search for maitreya + petite. Of course in the future that won't be much of a problem. The shape is much perkier than slink's petite option. I'm happy for the variety. Hourglass + petite is still a very different shape from lara + petite.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2020 at 6:51 AM, Annie Nova said:

I would be asking the Maitreya Lara Friends group.  The support/moderators are very knowledgeable and could help you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1288 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.