Maitreya Petite is here!

Maitimo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Anyone find, or know of a list somewhere of creators designing for this yet? Legacy has a Flicker page for both the Legacy body and the perky where you can just open it and look to see if there is anything new. I am wondering if there is something like this for this Add on.

3 minutes ago, Sorciaa said:

Anyone find, or know of a list somewhere of creators designing for this yet? Legacy has a Flicker page for both the Legacy body and the perky where you can just open it and look to see if there is anything new. I am wondering if there is something like this for this Add on.

Petite is only, like, four days old, whereas Legacy Perky has been out for months already. The only creator with clothing available for it so far is Addams, and they have only two items; a top on sale in their mainstore (look for Philomena near the front entrance) and the bra/panties set that are supplied with the Petite mod itself. Addams has clearly been working in collaboration with Maitreya prior to the release of this mod and they have managed to get something out for it straight away. 

But it's less than a week since this thing was released and others will certainly follow. If you want to see content from your favourite designer, message them and tell them about it. They probably don't even know that the Maitreya Petite even exists yet.

There seems to be two totally different strategies between Maitreya and Legacy - Maitreya does a whole lot less marketing, since they've been the market leader for so long. I think this might bite them in the butt as Legacy seems to be 1b to their 1a  - instead of 1 and 2, as they used to be. Legacy Perky being supported right away and Legacy having body vendors in top-tier shops seems to be a concerted partnership/affiliate deal. 

Edited by Blaise Glendevon

2 hours ago, Maitimo said:

Petite is only, like, four days old, whereas Legacy Perky has been out for months already. The only creator with clothing available for it so far is Addams, and they have only two items; a top on sale in their mainstore (look for Philomena near the front entrance) and the bra/panties set that are supplied with the Petite mod itself. Addams has clearly been working in collaboration with Maitreya prior to the release of this mod and they have managed to get something out for it straight away. 

But it's less than a week since this thing was released and others will certainly follow. If you want to see content from your favourite designer, message them and tell them about it. They probably don't even know that the Maitreya Petite even exists yet.

I have asked a few and none seem to have plans for it which is disappointing tbh. Also, if I remember right, the Perky flicker page was out when the body was released.

That being said it did not stop me from getting the add on, being topless is ok!

• Like 1

I've seen clothing for it from Addams (top/bottom in petite package + top & blazer at store), Erratic (group gift), and Nerido (though you have to buy the regular item at event, then use redelivery at main store to get an updated version that has the petite bra/top in it).

I went to that one store that was said to be good at 'Simple Stuff' clothing. The Simple Stuff option didn't work for me. I could see that they might with a bunch of breast fiddling, but I do not like making shapes for specific outfits. Also, I kept accidentally putting on the wrong pants versions and seeing my avatar have a bulge.  I fled store.

Looking for other Lara Petite (or Petite or Maitreya Petite) items runs into the problem that many things mention Maitreya, and there's Slink Petite. So you get a ton of false positives. Unfortunate that Maitreya went with the Petite name. 

Edit: And I just saw that Salt & Pepper are going to have clothing at C88 that will include Lara Petite. 

Edited by Lexxi Gynoid
  • Like 1

Hi all,

I started a group with some friends.This group is for the Maitreya Lara Petite fashion fans and sends out alerts when something new is available on the market for Petite. It is free to join. We keep you posted about all new fashion, clothing, hair, skin and all the other releases for the Maitreya Lara Petite add-on. 

Feel free to join. This is the  group SLurl for inworld: secondlife:///app/group/c2795a18-8261-1138-b6bf-6886b78e1c78/about

Kind regards,

♥ Gabri Nova

PETITE FASHION GROUP LOGO.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Addams - Lingerie in Petite package from Maitreya; Skirt outfit titled 'Philomena'

[BB] - Nipple rings sized for Lara Petite (orig; puffy; hard) (on Marketplace)

Cynful - Sun Kissed bikini @ C88

Dolly Daydream - Top titled 'Fiona'

Erratic - group gift; crop top titled 'Liz'

LYBRA . SEEYA CRIMINAL PALETTE dress @ FaMESHed

S&P - June shirt/bottom combo @ C88

--

Moon Amore has an experimental Lara Petite that might work for some @ C88 - it didn't fit me (I was slightly poking through the top).

Edited by Lexxi Gynoid
more clothes
  • Like 2

I made an unusual Fae (mythical fairy) shape using Maitreya Lara body but this shape may work with the Maitreya Petite.  I put free shapes in my Marketplace Store from time to time.  I have one free shape available now, it is a limited edition.  The one in the picture below I put in my MP asap.   I make unusual shapes but you can copy and modify them.  It should be fun seeing all the things that could be done with Maitreya Petite.  I will be getting a petite add on asap.  

Snapshot_061.png

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Lexxi Gynoid said:

Addams - Lingerie in Petite package from Maitreya; Skirt outfit titled 'Philomena'

[BB] - Nipple rings sized for Lara Petite (orig; puffy; hard) (on Marketplace)

Cynful - Sun Kissed bikini @ C88

Dolly Daydream - Top titled 'Fiona'

Erratic - group gift; crop top titled 'Liz'

LYBRA . SEEYA CRIMINAL PALETTE dress @ FaMESHed

S&P - June shirt/bottom combo @ C88

--

Moon Amore has an experimental Lara Petite that might work for some @ C88 - it didn't fit me (I was slightly poking through the top).

Thank you so much I will add and announce some in the group 😘

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Talligurl said:

All those legacy layer tops you all have been breaking out again because of BOM will work. 

Yes! I raided the Sea Hole on MP, their layer stuff is lovely and only L$1 each. I bought them all.

• Like 2

Hi everyone, I posted about the group earlier in this discussion, but going to do so again, because things have really been moving along quickly and a lot has changed.  So the group name is Maitreya Petite Friends secondlife:///app/group/53959ab0-da83-bb5d-e15c-71a029121f91/about and now over a 100 members plus 14 designers so far, some already posting releases.  There is also a Discord server, https://discord.gg/V69E8q and a Flickr group https://www.flickr.com/groups/maitreya_petite_friends/ feel free to check it out join in the discussions and post some pictures. If anyone is a designer that wants to be able to send notices, just contact me in world Mariah004.

• Like 2

Yay, this is promising!! I hope this is just the first step and Onyx is working on another full body — one with more definition and realism. I would much rather support her (or Siddean) than the terrible people behind TMP. But I also really want a body that looks good. TMP's competition seems to be a threat to Maitreya Lara which has sat at #1 for years, but I hope it spurs Onyx to innovate and put TMP back in their place. 🙃

Group notice by erratic:

NEW Lara Petite UPDATE:
Fri, Jul 10 2020 12:54:53 PM PDT

The risque cosette - lingerie set now includes a lara petite version!

If you already own it please redeliver at the terminal for a FREE update.

Please try a DEMO ❤️

Available NOW in Mainstore and on Marketplace!

Enjoy!

Marketplace
https://bit.ly/2ObLDIt

New Release (Lara Petite)
liz - crop top
https://bit.ly/2Oawlnf

• Like 1

Even though I have no interest in the petite add-on I am loving designers that are embracing, and creating for it.  Rest assured I will be shopping those stores that create for both the regular Lara and the petite.  

@maitimo The Catalina system layers from The Sea Hole are some of the best.  Was happy to pull them out of storage so I could wear.

Edited by Cougar Sangria
left out important information
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.