AMAZING WATERFRONT 25088 meters 15 SIMS FROM BLAKE

ITMAFIOSO

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Protected ocean front 15 sims from blake sea!! Amazing landscape would be happy to leave it for the next owner. 

Priced at minimum today because tier hits after today . Come grab it while you can price per meter is lower then surrounding lands!

25,088 meters with 8613 prim 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Balista/114/206/25

Message Marco Corleone with offers or questions 

Edited by ITMAFIOSO
added wording

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mr. ITMAFIOSO. 

PLEASE STOP CALLING IT BLAKE SEA IN ALL YOUR POSTS.

Dont misguide people. This is why it is not selling even when u post every 3 days since 04th June. Blake sea is far from that place and there is no direct access to Blake sea. The Channel is completely blocked. You land worth is 250,000. not more than 10 Lindens per meter.

The name of your sea is BIG FISH LAKE, not Blake Sea.

Visit this place to know more. Maps of Second Life

you are wrong if you think grumpmunch is completely blocked you are incorrect . Its 15 sims from blake not far count your self . Says you are a noob I completely understand that you can not understand the map why dont you sail it your self and try like I have many times. 

Edited by ITMAFIOSO

20 hours ago, ITMAFIOSO said:

You might be un familiar with blake sea land . 8192 m going for 299k  .... 4096s going for 170. There was a half sim just sold for 999k . My plot is priced at 499 for 25k meters not to crazy if you look around. im under 20 sqm 

Lmao. What an arrogant person. You abusing me wont change the facts. It is NOT Blake Sea. STOP CALLING IT BLAKE SEA. Get your facts right dude before screaming or abusing anyone. It is BIG FISH LAKE. STOP FOOLING PEOPLE by selling your 250000 land for 625000. 

Check this

https://gyazo.com/e0664ef0f4a01d7253df4c71406448e2

I also see that every person who tries to tell you that your land is overpriced, you call them noob or amateur. SL map is also noob. And everyone else who doesn't appreciate your land. lamo. Perhaps you are the only pro in here lol.

https://gyazo.com/fc718744e251c2ddc116c8926830aed3

Here please educate you self before making your self look dumb. Look how blocked it is omg ! You want me to put blake sea accessible will that make you sleep better its still worth alot more then you think . When you buy and sell land in SL daily let me know ok

Edited by ITMAFIOSO

43 minutes ago, ITMAFIOSO said:

here just for *****s and giggles

And calling me a noob and yourself a pro doesnt give you the licence to misguide people and abuse me. OK? Mind your language next time before you speak to a lady. Or perhaps you need to go to a school to learn etiquette. 

Maybe you should properly educate your self before hijacking someones post and saying there land has no access to blake sea when it does . Clearly the grumpunch channel has and always will be protected for boaters access to blake sea. Again your land cost calculations are incorrect why not speak to another reseller and ask them . For your information also tagging this as blake sea people know what it means you just want to make your self look dumb and post about it. Im well aware where blake sea is and no does not sit right on it but it is 15 sims away if you map it . 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.