Looking for Mesh Avatar Designer (Simple Complete Avatar - See Examples)

supahtrollz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1361 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello my name is SupahTrollz. Don't be fooled by my SL age, this is a new account.

I'm looking for a Mesh designer that specializes in complete Avatars.

I have examples of the ones i'm using that i purchased on the SL Marketplace.

After reaching out to the creator for custom designs i haven't had a response so that's why i'm reaching out on the forums.

Example Spiderman: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LRSpiderman-Micro-Mesh-Avatar-SPECIAL-PRICE/5350169

Example Harley: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LRHarley-Quinn-Micro-Mesh-Avatar-SPECIAL-PRICE/5122725

Example Superman: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LRSuperman-Micro-Mesh-Avatar-SPECIAL-PRICE/5136474

Exmaple The Joker: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LRJoker-Micro-Avatar-SPECIAL-PRICE/5129727

I would like to continue the concept with for example Iron Man, Black Panther, ...

If you think you're up for the job please reach out to me in-world via notecard or post on the forum below.

I require a price, timings and if possible samples of previous work

Thanks and look forward to the feedback.

SupahTrollz

.Harley_ADV.jpg?1374543898Joker_ADV.jpg?1374754700

superman_ADV.jpg?1374930770Spiderman_ADV.jpg?1380634983

Hello my name is SupahTrollz. Don't be fooled by my SL age, this is a new account.

I'm looking for a Mesh designer that specializes in complete Avatars.

I have examples of the ones i'm using that i purchased on the SL Marketplace.

After reaching out to the creator for custom designs i haven't had a response so that's why i'm reaching out on the forums.

Example Spiderman: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LRSpiderman-Micro-Mesh-Avatar-SPECIAL-PRICE/5350169

Example Harley: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LRHarley-Quinn-Micro-Mesh-Avatar-SPECIAL-PRICE/5122725

Example Superman: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LRSuperman-Micro-Mesh-Avatar-SPECIAL-PRICE/5136474

Exmaple The Joker: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LRJoker-Micro-Avatar-SPECIAL-PRICE/5129727

I would like to continue the concept with for example Iron Man, Black Panther, ...

If you think you're up for the job please reach out to me in-world via notecard or post on the forum below.

I require a price, timings and if possible samples of previous work

Thanks and look forward to the feedback.

SupahTrollz

Harley_ADV.jpg?1374543898Joker_ADV.jpg?1374754700

superman_ADV.jpg?1374930770Spiderman_ADV.jpg?1380634983

Hi everyone,

We are looking for experienced Avatar Creator, scripter, 3D models builder and/or mixture(preferable)  for a private region education project with the following requirements:
Requirement

1. 3D Modeler

Experience 3D Modeler with animation Wanted for Private Region Project  following requirements:

Reliable with a positive attitude and able to meet agreed deadline.
Able to use 3D in-world building tools.
Able to build mesh, animesh and animation.
Able to texture 3D model build.
Minimum 2 years of 3D modeling experience in SL environment
Those with ability to build & rig avatars will be an advantage
Note: Candidate may be required to show past work during the interview.

2. Scripter
2 Experienced LSL scripter for a private region education project with the following requirements:

Enjoy the challenge of advance scripting different kinds of objects such as cars, HUD, weapon like objects, mini-games
Minimum 2 years of scripting in LSL. Additional coding language such as C#, Python and web integration will be given favorable consideration.
Candidate with mesh building or avatar building experience is a ++ for us.
Inadditional: anyone who can do RLV scripter is alot a plus.

Take note this is paid project.
Interested please send a notecard to AndyJason in-world for further discussion.

4 hours ago, AndyJason said:

Hi everyone,

We are looking for experienced Avatar Creator, scripter, 3D models builder and/or mixture(preferable)  for a private region education project with the following requirements:
Requirement

1. 3D Modeler

Experience 3D Modeler with animation Wanted for Private Region Project  following requirements:

Able to use 3D in-world building tools.
Able to build mesh, animesh and animation.
Able to texture 3D model build.
Minimum 2 years of 3D modeling experience in SL environment
Those with ability to build & rig avatars will be an advantage

2. Scripter
2 Experienced LSL scripter for a private region education project with the following requirements:

Enjoy the challenge of advance scripting different kinds of objects such as cars, HUD, weapon like objects, mini-games
Minimum 2 years of scripting in LSL. Additional coding language such as C#, Python and web integration will be given favorable consideration.
Inadditional: anyone who can do RLV scripter is alot a plus.

With such a list of qualifications, expect to pay at least 80US$ PER HOUR dude 💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵😂

And wait for long time delivery too... Such projects aren't likely to be delivered in days

Hi everyone,

Requirement

Experienced LSL scripter for a private region education project with the following requirements:

In additional: anyone who can do RLV scripter is alot a plus.

Hi everyone,

Requirement

Experienced LSL scripter for a private region education project with the following requirements:

In additional: anyone who can do RLV scripter is alot a plus.

Since no one else is answering this, I will :D.

There is no such thing as a "simple mesh avatar". Even an avatar all made from cubes envolves modeling, making materials, UV unwrapping, and RIGGING.   It is also unclear (because of age of the character concepts and my not so recent research on copyrights) if any of those characters were LEGAL to reproduce.

So don't expect a lot of creators to contact you -- unless of course you are willing to pay actual US dollars for a new concept that wouldn't be targeted for DMCA :D. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1361 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.