Would you pay 1k for one hairstyle?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 minutes ago, CaerolleClaudel said:

OMFFG, I have spent soooo much on hair. And yeah, quite a few fatpacks in the range of $1000. If I came across one that I loved the color and style of, and especially if it fit well (most hairs don't for me), I would pay that without hesitating.

The OP didn't make it clear it was a fatpack until later on that in the thread that she was talking about a fatpack as her OP does not say that unless she changed it.  I thought she meant one hair in a non-fatpack form.  I would pay that much for a fatpack if I loved a lot of the color choices but I would not pay 1000k linden for one hair no fatpack because there aren't too many colors I actually use - platinum and white I mostly use.  

Plus, this seller has taken away the ability to buy separate color packs and allows the buying in fatpack only form which I'd most likely pass as I don't use a lot of colors.  I'd have to see if the textures are great or not too.  So, it's gotta be style, great colors and great textures to win my business.  I like separates and fatpack options.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.