Sign in to follow this  
Indigobunting

What the wookie hell is this?

So I am back in SL after a 7 year hiatus and I am trying to figure things out. Mesh was just starting to be a thing when I left and boy has it taken off! I am working and figuring out my avatar from scratch, and trying to figure out what goes with what etc. I keep coming across this base I am supposed to put on for eyebrows for heads or skins and I keep end up looking like a wookie! what the what is going on with this stupid base? Is there a way to get a nice actual like bald cap or do without it when figuring out my avatar?web_5efc1c7bd774f80b84b0c70e.jpg

Posted (edited)

That is the old system hair that is being used as brow shaper nowadays. If it's mod, you can go into edit mode, go to the style tab and dial the sliders to zero.

image.thumb.png.0bb2ee9d62b8136afc6c495879c672b4.png

Edited by Eddy Vortex
st00pid typos
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

If the hairbase is mod enabled, edit it and set everything to 0 in the style tab. Every length, every volume etc...

If you want to update your looks with mesh components, there are very nice summaries and guides available, either right here in the forums or in video tutorials on YouTube and blogs etc.

Edited by Lillith Hapmouche
  • Like 1

Thank you both @Lillith Hapmouche and @Eddy Vortex. I didn't realize that was modifiable  and I am glad that I can stop looking like a wookie!

• Haha 1