Most Supported Male Body

CrossNarcisse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

One day I awoke to the unmistakable smell of tacos. Bleary eyed, I stumbled to the window and peered outside. A brightly colored truck with a sign that read, “Takos Com-N-Git It” stood out in the street. The spelling should have set off alarm bells but the spicy aroma drew me out of my abode. As I approached the truck, a girl wearing a CNCO tee, ill fitting pants and bright yellow rain-boots greeted me. As she turned around to grab an object, I was temporarily mesmerized by Prince Charles peering out of her pants. (Not literally mind you, his face was emblazoned on her underwear.) I began to raise objectIons to her choice of undergarments when,  suddenly, everything went black.

I awoke later with a throbbing head and my face smashed against the passenger window of the taco truck. We were traveling down a dark road. As I tried to gather my bearings I glanced out at the surrounding countryside. A giant bill board loomed in the distance. It pictured a man and woman kissing and mentioned something about Second Life and romance. I am not proud of what happened next, suffice it to say, I screamed like a girl. Something hit my head and darkness again descended.

My captor demands that I “Find head demos” and “Ask forums what male mesh body is most supported, because you look like a clothes wh*re”
 Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you’re my only hope... or something..

4 minutes ago, CrossNarcisse said:

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you’re my only hope... or something..

Much confusion I sense in you, young padawan...

The most supported male mesh bodies - in short - are Signature Gianni and Belleza Jake. Also-ran position goes to Meshbody Legacy, which is moving up to take over from some older bodies that are less catered-for these days. Have a read of this blog post and hopefully it should provide you with some pointers. I wrote it specifically for confused blokes such as yourself ;)

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.