Sign in to follow this  
Islaleigh

Help. Skin Leaks through clothes

i just worked out the BOM but my skin is leaking through the clothes for some reason. can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this issue? Thanks :) Pearls_008.thumb.jpg.7c03a265a0a0d6a420be358cc5881aef.jpg

You need to use whatever alpha applier hud works with your body to hide the bits of the body they poke through. Would have looked the same even without a BOM skin as bits of the body mesh poke through.

Edited by Rowdy Rover

It doesnt though.  Before i baked the mesh on, the alphas and everything worked fine. the clothes looked great. Now every article of clothing leaks skin through. sometimes it shows skin even if the alpha is on. like for instance, the crotch area. Ill hide the privates and what have ya and it will still show skin there. i dont get it. 

58 minutes ago, Islaleigh said:

It doesnt though.  Before i baked the mesh on, the alphas and everything worked fine. the clothes looked great. Now every article of clothing leaks skin through. sometimes it shows skin even if the alpha is on. like for instance, the crotch area. Ill hide the privates and what have ya and it will still show skin there. i dont get it. 

What body are you using?