Looking for people or group interested in Pokemon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 67 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am a returning player on a newer account looking for people who like Pokemon or share some of my similar interests to hang out with. I am a male age 27 and live in the EST timezone within the US.

My interests include

-Anime

-Video Games (Pokemon and MMOs)

-Sci-Fi (Big Star Trek Fan)

-Books (Favorites are Dune and The Lost World)

-Biking, Bowling, and Baseball as my favorite sports

I have nothing against furrys so dont let that discourage you from saying hi! 

I am NOT here for adult content or sexual roleplay so please do not contact me about such things.

Edited by naros51085
  • Like 2

Type in the inworld search any words like Anime, or Pokemon or anything you're interested in, and you will find a lot of groups that have the same interest as you, check them out and join whatever you like from the results list, good luck!

• Like 2

Hey there! I will be honest, I go/work at a club on SL that has some furries in the community. With that, I am sure there is *someone* that enjoy this kind of content! A lot of the people that hangout at this particular club are very nerdy. So with that being said, here's a URL so you can go check it out! The club is called Furzona. Also, I am into this stuff as well...such as bowling! Feel free to contact me in SL.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Furzona/63/72/2012

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2020 at 4:43 PM, naros51085 said:

I am a returning player on a newer account looking for people who like Pokemon or share some of my similar interests to hang out with. I am a male age 27 and live in the EST timezone within the US.

My interests include

-Anime

-Video Games (Pokemon and MMOs)

-Sci-Fi (Big Star Trek Fan)

-Books (Favorites are Dune and The Lost World)

-Biking, Bowling, and Baseball as my favorite sports

I have nothing against furrys so dont let that discourage you from saying hi! 

I am NOT here for adult content or sexual roleplay so please do not contact me about such things.

Hey there. We've got a lot in common, even down to the returning player bit. Well, sort of. I tried SL a couple years ago and played for like 5 days then stopped. I'm back now and am looking to really enjoy the experience this time around. I guess I'm a weird combination of former and new player. Either way, I love anime, video games (RPGs and Pokemon!), books (and visual novels). Let's chat and see if we hit it off? 

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 67 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.