Portraits of Friendship

10 hours ago, manoji Yachvili said:

I am a little jealous of all these beautiful friendships, mine are over because they no longer enter the sl .. so I place an old photo (2009) just to remember, hoping to make new friends 😎

sl-old-8.jpg

Time to make new ones. IM me inworld!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Josephine Carissa said:

Hi Scy,

yes it seems like geography is everything sometimes : ) looks to me that you had great fun !!!!

Happy Sunday,

Josephine

Well, for four women from four different countries, speaking two different languages (it sometimes feels like four of those too), living together on a tropical island (weird, eh?), we do manage pretty well in the "fun" regard. And in the friendship regard too.

Thanks Joe. 🙂

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 5

Friendships in SL are hard won. It's almost like finding pieces of the same jigsaw, and finding the pieces fit together. SL is a place where many interactions with others are transient. Almost ships in the night. Some people don't seek unconditional friendships, there are expectations, often unspoken. The friendship we have developed here has evolved from the early stages of simple photo collaborations. We already knew each other from the forums. Our obsession with SL photography was the initial commonality between us. We had fun doing collabs, and that drew us closer together as a team. We've shared SL experiences and although we are all different in how we engage this world, those differences give us a collective strength as a team. We talk every day on Discord. We share a part sim. We support each other in any way we can. We are not exclusive, and we welcome others into our collaborations. I have always offered to do a photoshoot with forum people, just ping me a note either here or in world, and we'll fix something up. In fact we might even contact YOU....................

@Scylla Rhiadra @Saskia Rieko @Eva Knoller

SL315.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

On 12/7/2020 at 8:13 AM, BelindaN said:

Friendships in SL are hard won. It's almost like finding pieces of the same jigsaw, and finding the pieces fit together. SL is a place where many interactions with others are transient. Almost ships in the night. Some people don't seek unconditional friendships, there are expectations, often unspoken. The friendship we have developed here has evolved from the early stages of simple photo collaborations. We already knew each other from the forums. Our obsession with SL photography was the initial commonality between us. We had fun doing collabs, and that drew us closer together as a team. We've shared SL experiences and although we are all different in how we engage this world, those differences give us a collective strength as a team. We talk every day on Discord. We share a part sim. We support each other in any way we can. We are not exclusive, and we welcome others into our collaborations. I have always offered to do a photoshoot with forum people, just ping me a note either here or in world, and we'll fix something up. In fact we might even contact YOU....................

@Scylla Rhiadra @Saskia Rieko @Eva Knoller

SL315.jpg

Friendships in SL come easily for me. Real ones though are not easily earned. I only have a few real ones. But Iwill  give them back 3 fold what they have given me. Much more in one case.

Edited by Bagnu

• 2 weeks later...