Windows 10 64 bit and firestorm 64 bit issues

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1397 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

I have an issue with running firestorm viewer 64 bit on a windows 10 64 bit system. Does anyone know why it lets the 32 bit version run but not the 64 bit?

when it first starts up and you see the part where its check your system it stalls as checking the "intializing VFS".

my system is:

Windows 10 1809 Enterprise 64 bit

Intel core i3-2120 cpu 3.30 GHz
RAM: 8 GB

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 9.17.10.4459

my last PC before it blew up ran Windows 8.1 enterprise both PCs were bought at yard sales with no backup disks. The Win 8.1 Comp allowed both versions of FS to run and it was a 64 bit system as as well and also an Intel I3 core pc with 4 GB of RAM.

I can run the 32 bit on this current system but I have been experiencing a lot of freezes and crashes. Any suggestions on how to run the 64 bit to see if it would run better than the 32 would greatly be appreciated.

Edited by AkashaRazorhawk

49 minutes ago, AkashaRazorhawk said:

I have an issue with running firestorm viewer 64 bit on a windows 10 64 bit system.

:) this is the forum feedback thread, so i hope the forum works well

i'd recommend to aks this question in the firestorm groups or website, or viewer section in the forums, with a chance your problem is already answered there in the past . You'l have more chance techie people see it there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1397 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.