Hey there! Sugar baby here! I’m looking to be spoiled rotten. Preferably with gifts, money (Lindens or actual money!) and attention. In exchange I’ll be doing this cor companionship, RP, intimacy, lap dances posing or cuddling! Also want someone whose okay with me showing them off! If you really want, we can do little days or have time to enjoy each others company! Sex is not a must but can be discussed. I will not use webcam or voice. Will be nude around you if you want me too and of course there will be flirting. If you don’t mind spoiling my sisters (they’ll fawn, praise and dance for you and etc (but it will be limited!)). When it comes to spoiling you can just do Lindens if it’s easier! You can also collar/leash me to show who I belong too ! If you are a creator we won’t mind repping your products!

If you are interested you can either:

- comment below
- Send me an IM (saying you saw this post)
- Or send a friendship offer and a teleport request so we can discuss!

Hope you enjoy your day nonetheless!!

• Like 1

To be honest, I doubt an actual SL sugar daddy/mommy on these forums will choose you out of a sea of girls, almost all having very attractive avatars, desperate for free stuff (seriously, "LF sugar daddy" posts are everywhere). It's just.. likely not going to happen. You'd be better off looking in-world at specific groups or communities.

You'll surely get lots of Splenda daddies in your IMs, though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
On June 26, 2020 at 4:33 PM, takemasaa said:

You'll surely get lots of Splenda daddies in your IMs, though.

Yes there are lots of those out there.

also I have had a few offers from guys to be my Sugar Daddy, every one was conditional upon me going on voice and cam, so when you say you won't, you are eleminating a lot of possibilities.

Edited by Talligurl

The reason its harder to find actual sugar daddies is the fact that most sugar babies up and leave them the moment they get what they want out of them without warning. 

*gets new avatar and outfits*.. "time to leave this sucker and find the next"

or

'hes not spoiling me enough. he is not tributing to me enough lindens for my time'..."time to find someone who values me more. time to drop this deadbeat."

for both of these reasons a lot of men are more cautious and less likely to just jump at anyone who starts off saying they are just wanting a sugar daddy..

3 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Yes there are lots of those out there.

also I have had a few offers from guys to be my Sugar Daddy, every one was conditional upon me going on voice and cam, so when you say you won't, you are eliminating a lot of possibilities.

those who make conditions like that are just trying to make sure you are an actual girl because they are homophobic. no-cam+no-voice=guy in real life to most people here in sl. they dont understand or care that you might be shy or wary of showing yourself or using your voice online for various reason.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

trying to make sure you are an actual girl because they are homophobic.

That may be it, though I think another big reason is they are hoping to meet someone they can eventually meet in RL and have actual sex with. Since I do not want to allow that to be an option I avoid the whole voice thing. I also know my heart, hearing a guy's voice is for me very hard to resist becoming emotionally involved. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

That may be it, though I think another big reason is they are hoping to meet someone they can eventually meet in RL and have actual sex with. Since I do not want to allow that to be an option I avoid the whole voice thing. I also know my heart, hearing a guy's voice is for me very hard to resist becoming emotionally involved. 

you have a valid point for your other reason why.

its hard not to let yourself get emotionally attaches sometimes.. I have done this often..only to have it turn out bad in the end.

Yes a lot of boys come here seeking rl relationships, they think that sl is some dating service but with pixels. they cant understand that for many people it isnt about that at all..

3 hours ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

they cant understand that for many people it isnt about that at all..

They also don't understand that the same issues they have in RL apply in SL as well.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Looking for a sugar baby with daddy issues here lol

I don't have issues, I have libraries.  Does that count?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Sounds good, 'cause I always say, "If you've got issues, I've got tissues!"

7 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Sounds good, 'cause I always say, "If you've got issues, I've got tissues!"

ewwwwwwww gross 

Oh you meant for crying 

15 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Is your libraries open for the publik?  

16 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Is your libraries open for the publik?  

On 6/26/2020 at 4:14 PM, Kults said:

Hey there! Sugar baby here! I’m looking to be spoiled rotten. Preferably with gifts, money (Lindens or actual money!) and attention. In exchange I’ll be doing this cor companionship, RP, intimacy, lap dances posing or cuddling! Also want someone whose okay with me showing them off! If you really want, we can do little days or have time to enjoy each others company! Sex is not a must but can be discussed. I will not use webcam or voice. Will be nude around you if you want me too and of course there will be flirting. If you don’t mind spoiling my sisters (they’ll fawn, praise and dance for you and etc (but it will be limited!)). When it comes to spoiling you can just do Lindens if it’s easier! You can also collar/leash me to show who I belong too ! If you are a creator we won’t mind repping your products!

If you are interested you can either:

- comment below
- Send me an IM (saying you saw this post)
- Or send a friendship offer and a teleport request so we can discuss!

Hope you enjoy your day nonetheless!!

Here ya go... 

58d736a103215_sugardaddy.jpg.87f97c227fc0505eaa9848a775b984bf.jpgSugar_Mama_Candy.jpg.b3d3bf68866df7774d994e3b0ce6fc1b.jpg

• Haha 4

Wouldn't that be nice.. To get exactly what you're looking for?

But it's been said before, you're limiting your options if you don't voice &/or cam.  People like making sure that you're what you claim to be and have the hope for an RL encounter with you.

You'd be better off getting a job in-world, but a lot of jobs that aren't DJing or security involve voiceing... What a conundrum.

48 minutes ago, Mortified Wanderer said:

But it's been said before, you're limiting your options if you don't voice &/or cam.  People like making sure that you're what you claim to be and have the hope for an RL encounter with you.

Here, class, we have an example of someone projecting his personal mindset/philosophy/predjudices onto the rest of the world.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Here, class, we have an example of someone projecting his personal mindset/philosophy/predjudices onto the rest of the world.

I'm a she myself, but ok. Sure.  

But, why are you pointing out my post when it has been so far said twice in the same thread? Jw.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't see it as projecting. Is it because you do not like how it was phrased?  If that's the case. I am sorry that I seem to have offended you.

Just now, Lindal Kidd said:

imageedit_5265_4060848396.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

4 minutes ago, Mortified Wanderer said:

I'm a she myself, but ok. Sure.  

But, why are you pointing out my post when it has been so far said twice in the same thread? Jw.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't see it as projecting. Is it because you do not like how it was phrased?  If that's the case. I am sorry that I seem to have offended you.

Here's an idea for the both of you.  Shut up.

To OP; I wish you the best of luck in finding your Sugar Daddy/Mommy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

In SL, it would be less stressful.

Depends on who you decide to be a sugar daddy for, a few friends of mine used to be sugar people.  The most common complaint I heard when I asked how it was going was a variant of  "I wish we didn't live in different timezones."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eseme Nova said:

Depends on who you decide to be a sugar daddy for, a few friends of mine used to be sugar people.  The most common complaint I heard when I asked how it was going was a variant of  "I wish we didn't live in different timezones."

I meant "less stressful" as in,  "this is SL, I don't have to buy this person a car or worry about them moving in with me".